A Peli Case specifically designed to fit the Analox O2EII Pro, O2EII and CO analysers and keep them safe and secure. Features a clear lid and pre-cut to shape foam insert.
The case is watertight, crushproof and has a clear automatic pressure purge valve. The Analox Peli-Case has a speed lock and liner. It includes a carabiner clip and a lanyard for easy attachment. The Peli Case has an IP67 Rating that is protected from dust and against the effects of immersion in water to depth between 15 cm and 1 metre (6 in and 39.4 in). The case is made from durable polycarbonate with a soft liner.
Analox Peli Case for O2EII and CO Analysers Features
- Safeguards Analox O2EII Pro, O2EII and O2 analysers
- Easy-Open Latch for Instant Access
- Rubber Liner for Extra Protection (doubles as O-ring seal)
- Carabiner Fastens Security to Backpacks, Straps, Belts, etc.
- Attached Lanyard Makes Carrying the Peli-Case a Breeze
- High-Impact Stainless Steel Hardware
- Durable Polycarbonate Case with Soft Liner
- Waterproof Rating: IP67 Rating Protects from Immersion in Water
- Depth Rating: Between 15 cm and 1 metre (6 in and 39.4 in)
- Crushproof Watertight and Dustproof
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.