The Mares XR Donut Bladder Single Tank Wing with 10 kg (22 lb) of lift is one of the smallest wings available for a compact travelling single cylinder set with all of the features of a larger bladder just in a streamlined compact size.
Wings with larger buoyancy become cumbersome when deflated but this 10 kg lift wing is so compact and streamlined the wings won't flap around when deflated. Low profile valves and sleek shape protect from damage and hold you in a good position in the water with larger volume around your lower back.
The Donut Bladder Single Tank Wing offers perfect buoyancy and trim, keeping the tank in a perfect position and maintaining comfort as well as a smooth left to right gas shift. These back inflator single tank donut bladders are built to last with a strong and durable 1200D bulletproof ballistic nylon with a 600D polyester exterior. The inner bladder is radio frequency (RF) welded black polyurethane with a heavy duty plastic zipper and slider with elongated teeth for easy access to the internal bladder.
Buoyancy control is facilitated with the K style inflators with brass buttons equipped with a 89 cm (35") low profile, round-shaped hose and its left side position does not interfere with 1st stage regulator. In addition trimming buoyancy when inverted is accomplished via the low profile dump valve with micro pull cord. The low profile of the inflator, dump valve and pull cord all help prevent snagging when diving in tight spaces and in overhead environments. With the dual bag design (outer shell/inner bladder) the donut comes equipped with 6 large drain grommets, 2 on top and four on bottom to rapidly exhaust any trapped air between the outer and inner bags. These heavy duty grommet positions allow optimum trim.
Tank stabiliser body slide bars keep the cylinder perfectly aligned and nest inside the donuts wings when diving. This extremely streamlined, very stable continuous loop shape provides smooth gas shift from left to right. This XR Donut Bladder Wing for Single Tanks has a 10 kg (22 lb) lift capacity. Included with the air cell is a 3/8" threaded low pressure QD hose. Finest quality materials, stylish, durable (resistant to tears, scuffs and abrasions), lightweight and long-lasting, top quality zipper: does not interfere with the woven textile tape, easy handling, strong and durable make the XR 22 Lift Donut Bladder Single Tank a buoyancy system for the intense diving community.
Mares XR Single Tank Donut Bladder 10 kg Lift Wing Features
- Compact Wing for the Travelling Diver
- Perfect Buoyancy and Trim
- Keeps Tank in Perfect Position and Maintains Comfort
- Smooth Gas Shift from Left to Right
- Lift Capacity: 10 kg (22 lb)
Exterior; 1200D Bulletproof Ballistic Nylon and 600D Polyester
Inner Air Cell: Radio Frequency (RF) Welded Black Polyurethane
Heavy Duty Plastic Zipper and Slider w/Elongated Teeth
- K Style Inflators with Brass Buttons
- 89 cm (35") Low Profile, Round-Shaped Hose
- Left Position Won't Interfere with 1st Sage Regulator
- Drains: 6 Large Grommets, 2-On Top and 4-On Bottom
- 4 Heavy Duty Grommets Positioned to Allow Optimum Trim
- Low Profile Dump Valve w/Micro Puller
- Extremely Streamlined - Very Stable Continuous Loop Shape
- Very-Smart and Unique Design Allowing Cylinder to Nest Inside Wings
- 3/8" Threaded Low Pressure QD Hose
- Finest Quality Materials, Stylish, Durable
- Resistant to Tears, Scuffs and Abrasions
- Lightweight and Long-Lasting
- Buoyancy System for Intense Diving Community
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.