The Mares XR Donut Bladder is a tough wing for your twin cylinder set with 24 kg (53 lb) of lift and reliable function protected by a durable outer shell. Separate internal bladder is protected by an outer shell, inflated by a K-Valve with a central elbow that won't interfere with your 1st stages.
This Donut Bladder Twin Tank Wing is a durable, lightweight and long lasting loop bladder for all your TEC Diving! These back inflator double tank donut bladders are built to last with a strong and durable 1200D bulletproof ballistic nylon with a 600D polyester exterior. The inner bladder is radio frequency (RF) welded black polyurethane with a heavy duty plastic zipper and slider with elongated teeth for easy access to the internal bladder.
Buoyancy control is facilitated with the K style inflators with brass buttons equipped with a 89 cm (35") low profile, round-shaped hose and its left side position does not interfere with 1st stage regulator. In addition trimming buoyancy when inverted is accomplished via the low profile dump valve with micro pull cord. The low profile of the inflator, dump valve and pull cord all help prevent snagging when diving in tight spaces and in overhead environments. With the dual bag design (outer shell/inner bladder) the donut comes equipped with 6 large drain grommets, 2 on top and four on bottom to rapidly exhaust any trapped air between the outer and inner bags. These heavy duty grommet positions allow optimum trim.
Tank stabiliser body slide bars keep the cylinder perfectly aligned and nest inside the donuts wings when diving. This extremely streamlined, very stable continuous loop shape provides smooth gas shift from left to right. This XR Donut Bladder Twin Tank has in a 20 kg (44 lb) lift capacity. Included with the air cell is a 3/8" threaded low pressure QD hose. Finest quality materials, stylish, durable (resistant to tears, scuffs and abrasions), lightweight and long-lasting, top quality zipper: does not interfere with the woven textile tape, easy handling, strong and durable make the XR Donut Bladder Twin Tank a buoyancy system for the intense diving community.
Mares XR Twin Tank Donut Bladder 24 kg Lift Features
- Perfect Buoyancy and Trim
- Keeps Tank in Perfect Position and Maintains Comfort
- Smooth Gas Shift from Left to Right
- Lift capacity: 24 kg (53 lb)
Exterior: 1200D Bulletproof Ballistic Nylon and 600D Polyester
Inner Air Cell; Radio Frequency (RF) Welded Black Polyurethane
Heavy Duty Plastic Zipper and Slider w/Elongated Teeth
- K Style Inflators with Brass Buttons
- 89 cm (35") Low Profile, Round-Shaped Hose
- Left Position Won't Interfere with 1st Sage Regulator
- Drains: 6 Large Grommets, 2-On Top and 4-On Bottom
- 4 Heavy Duty Grommets Positioned to Allow Optimum Trim
- Low Profile Dump Valve w/Micro Puller
- Extremely Streamlined - Very Stable Continuous Loop Shape
- Very-Smart and Unique Design Allowing Cylinder to Nest Inside Wings
- 3/8" Threaded Low Pressure QD Hose
- Finest Quality Materials, Stylish, Durable
- Resistant to Tears, Scuffs and Abrasions
- Lightweight and Long-Lasting
- Buoyancy System for Intense Diving Community
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.