The Mares XR Heavy Duty Light Harness with Marine Grade Anodised Aluminium Hardware is part of the Mares Extended Range (XR) Gear Line. Bridging the gap between recreational and technical diving. The Mares XR Harness Heavy Duty is part of this new line and is made for the serious diver looking for a technical harness made from durable and light for travelling anodised aluminium components.
The harness consists of webbing with 350 cm (138") webbing with centre hole and grommet, 3 x 40 mm (1.6") elastic loop retainers and a 150 cm (59") crotch strap. The harness hardware provided are 2 x bent D-ring 50 mm (2"), 2 x straight D-ring 50 mm (2"), 4 x 3-bar slides normal with Mares logo, 2 x 3-bar slides toothed with Mares logo, 1 x waist buckle with Mares logo crotch strap, 2 x straight D-rings 50 mm (2") and 1 x 3-bar glides 50 mm (2") with Mares logo.
All hardware on this DIR Hogarthian configuration harness is made from corrosion resistant stainless steel. The harness is easy to install onto a back-plate (not included). Harness includes assembly instructions.
Mares XR Harness Heavy Duty with Anodised Aluminium Hardware Features
- Harness Webbing:
- 350 cm (138") Continuous Webbing
- Center Hole and Grommet
- 3 x 40 mm (1.6") Elastic Loop Retainers
- 150 cm (59") Crotch Strap
- Harness Hardware:
- Made from Corrosion Resistant Black Anodised Aluminum
- 2 x Bent D-Ring 50 mm (2")
- 2 x Straight D-Ring 50 mm (2")
- 4 x 3-Bar Slides Normal w/Mares Logo
- 2 x 3-Bar Slides Toothed w/Mares Logo
- 1 x Waist Buckle w/Mares Logo
- Crotch Strap:
- 2 x Straight D-Rings 50 mm (2")
- 1 x 3-Bar Glides 50 mm (2")
- DIR Hogarthian Configuration Harness
- Easy to Install on Back-Plate
- Includes Assembly Instructions
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.