The Apollo Spring Loaded, Expandable, Stainless Steel Weight Belt Buckle automatically compensates for wetsuit compression at depth. Tired of adjusting your weight belt underwater due to wet suit compression at depth? This spring loaded "Depth Compensating" stainless steel weight belt buckle is what you want.
One of the most annoying aspects of diving is a you descend your weight belt gets loose as your wetsuit compresses due to pressure changes. The Apollo expandable buckle is spring loaded and automatically adjusts your belt as your suit compresses and keeps your weight belt firmly in place adding to your safety. When you start to ascend the buckle spring re-expands to compensate for the expanding wet suit keeping your belt comfortable and snug from the start to the finish of your dive.
The buckle threads onto standard 2" (5 cm) nylon webbing.
Apollo Expandable Weight Belt Buckle Features
- Depth compensating weight belt buckle
- Threads on standard 2" (5 cm) weight belt webbing
- Spring loaded system
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Buckle spring compresses with wet suit upon descent
- Buckle spring continuously compensates during dive
- Ascent: buckle spring re-expands to compensate for the expanding wet suit