The Mares Black or White Matrix is a Full Sized, Wrist Mounted dive computer with an easy to read Full Dot Matrix High Resolution Screen, Tilt Compensated Digital Compass with Bearing Function, Graphic Profile during the dive and Multi-Gas Algorithm. This makes the Mares Matrix arguably the most impressive watch style dive computer ever. A choice of Digital or Analog Time of Day Display, Second Time Zone and a Precision Stopwatch, all in a Sleek Metal Housing make it the Coolest Product to Show-Off with In-Between-Dives.
The Mares Matrix has a 35 hour Logbook including Dive Profile Graphs at 5-Second Sampling Rate. The Rechargeable User Replaceable Lithium-Ion Battery means years and years of maintenance free use. The Matrix Computers Charging Cradle, Doubles as PC (or Mac) Interface for Downloading Dives and for Firmware Upgrades. This Function allows Divers to use up to Three-Different Gas Mixtures during a Single Dive. The Computer Calculates the Decompression Schedule accordingly, so that you can take Full-Advantage of Decompressing with High Oxygen Concentration Mixes.
Smart, Intuitive and Easy-to-Use, the Dive Computer Software is Upgradable. As Mares continues to introduce New-Features and Functions to its Computers, you can benefit from these Improvements without needing to Buy-a-New-Product: simply Download the New Software Release from the Mares Website and install it into your existing computer using the dedicated interface. The Matrix Computer has a Maximum Depth Display of 150 metres (492 ft), a 36-Hour Memory Capacity, provides a Calendar, Daily Alarms and can be set for Metric or Imperial Units of Measure.
The Mares Matrix also features a Battery Power Indicator, Plan Mode, Fresh or Salt Water Settings, a Tempered Mineral Glass Display that provides Superior Scratch Resistance and Improved Readability in all Diving Conditions and Viewing Angles. The Matrix Displays Temperature, has an Optional Exclusion of Audible Alarms, Uncontrollable Ascent, Ascent Rate Indicator, Ascent Rate Digital Indicator and is Fully Altitude Adjustable to 3,700 metres (12,100 ft). There's a Backlight Function and the Quartz Clock Movement can be set in a 12 or 24 Hour Format.
The Mares Matrix dive computer uses Mares-Wienke RGBM (Reduced Gradient Bubbles Model) Algorithm. The RGBM takes into account the Phenomenon of Micro-Bubbles in order to prevent their formation. In over 10,000 real dives monitored by Dr. Bruce Wienke in the Los Alamos laboratories, the formation of Micro-Bubbles has been studied and evaluated in order to better understand the mechanism behind how Micro-Bubbles are formed during a dive. Today it is the Most-Evolved-Algorithm for Reducing-the-Formation of Micro-Bubbles without Compromising Dive Times. The Matrix Computer comes with a Durable Rubber Wrist Strap; Comprehensive Owner's Manual and is covered by a 24 month limited warranty.
The Mares Matrix Wrist Computer is commonly used for Recreation, Warm Water and more. The Mares Matrix Wrist Computer is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Advanced among others. The Mares Matrix Wrist Computer is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Mares Matrix Wrist Computer: Easy To Operate, Easy To Read, Lots Of Functions, Reliable.
Mares Matrix Wrist Dive Computer Features
- Full-Dot Matrix High Resolution Display Dive Computer
- Tilt-Compensated Digital Compass with bearing Function
- Graphic Profile During Dive
- Multi-Gas Algorithm
- Most Impressive Mares Watch-Style Dive Computer
- Digital or Analog Time of Day Display
- Second Time Zone
- Precision Stopwatch
- Sleek Metal Housing: Coolest Product to Show-Off with In-Between-Dives
- 35-Hour Logbook
- Dive Profile Graphs at 5-Second Sampling Rate
- Rechargeable User Replaceable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Charging Cradle, Doubles as PC (or Mac) Interface for Downloading Dives and Firmware Upgrades
- Three-Different Gas Mixtures During Single Dive
- Computer Allows: Full-Advantage of Decompressing with High Oxygen Concentration Mixes
- Smart, Intuitive and Easy-to-Use
- Dive Computer Software is Upgradeable
- Maximum Depth Display of 150 metres (492 ft)
- 36-Hour Memory Capacity
- Calendar and Daily Alarms
- Metric or Imperial Units of Measure
- Battery Power Indicator
- Plan Mode
- Fresh or Salt Water Settings
- Tempered Mineral Glass Display
- Display: Superior Scratch Resistance, Improved Readability in All Diving Conditions and Viewing Angles
- Displays Temperature
- Ascent Rate Indicator and Ascent Rate Digital Indicator
- Fully Altitude Adjustable to 12,100' (3,700 meters)
- Backlight Function
- Quartz Clock Movement
- 12 or 24 Hour Format
- Mares-Wienke RGBM (Reduced Gradient Bubbles Model) Algorithm
- Durable Rubber Wrist Strap
- Comprehensive Owner's Manual
Colours: Black or White
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.