This package combines a Sonar Delayed Surface Marker Buoy (SMB) with a handy Storage Pouch. The Sonar Delayed Surface Marker Buoy (SMB) is highly visible orange in colour, with a 150 cm overall length, and width of 18 cm. The SMB features counter weights to help it stay upright when inflated on the surface.
All divers are supposed to carry a Surface Marker Buoy (SMB) to comply with national dive safety standards. That's nice, but your safety is important with or without standards, so the smart diver always carries a surface marker buoy that can be deployed from underwater on every dive.
The SMB folds up to a compact size for storage in its included storage pouch. The sturdy Storage Pouch can be clipped onto a D-ring using the plastic snap. Pouch size is approximately 22 cm wide, 13 cm high, and 7 cm thick with the SMB inside.
The Sonar Surface Marker Buoy (SMB) in Pouch is commonly used for all diving applications, cold water, professional, recreation, warm water and more. It's most used by customers who consider themselves to be an Advanced Diver, or Recreational Diver among others.
The Sonar Surface Marker Buoy (SMB) in Pouch is popular because customers like that its Easy To Use, Functional, Improves Diving Experience, Solid Construction.
Sonar Delayed Surface Marker Buoy in Pouch Features
- Can be deployed at depth (when combined with a reel or finger spool and line - not included)
- Features an over pressure valve to vent excess pressure while ascending
- Colour - High Vis Orange
- One-way valve in the base so it remains inflated
- Can also be used as a conventional safety sausage or buoyancy aid
- Can be orally inflated
- Inflated via your 2nd stage regulator
- And can be inflated with your inflator hose
- Complete with pouch and attachment clip
- SMB Length: 150 cm
- SMB Width: 18 cm