The Tusa Sport Reef Tourer Youth Snorkelling Vest is a high visibility snorkelling vest that can be inflated and deflated whilst snorkelling. Allows the user to float when tired, or add a tiny amount of positive buoyancy whilst snorkelling on front. Please note this item is not a life preserver.
The Tusa Sport Reef Tourer Snorkelling Vest provide just enough Buoyancy, Safety and Comfort for an extended day of Snorkeling without fatigue. There is an Adult size and a Junior / Youth size, so the whole family can enjoy a day of water fun. This Front Mount Vest (Horse Collar) comes in High-Visibility Yellow for easy identification in the water.
The snorkelling vest is easy to deflate or inflate in the water, or on land to roll up for compact storage during travel. Comes with a 6 inch (15.2 cm) long Inflator Valve for easy operation.
Safely secure the vest with the Adjustable Waist and Crotch Straps with Squeeze Style Quick-Release Buckles.
Tusa Sport Reef Tourer Youth Snorkelling Vest Features
- Provide Enough Buoyancy for Safety and Comfort
- Front Mount Vest, Horse Collar style
- High Visibility Yellow Coloured Air Cell
- Adjustable Waist and Crotch Strap for Security
- Straps Equipped with Squeeze Style Quick-Release Buckles
- 6 inch (15.2 cm) Inflator Valve for Easy Operation
- Easy to Deflate or Inflate in the Water
- Deflates Compact for Easy Storage when Traveling
Sizes: Junior/Youth (SV-2500)