The Epsealon Miniblade Titanium Coated Stainless Steeel Dagger is an excellent pointed tip dive knife for spearfishing and freediving.
The stainless steel blade is titanium coated for extra hardness. The 7 cmm length blade features a razor sharp smooth edge on one side, plus a serrated cutting edge and fishing line cutter on the other side. There is a hole in the middle of the blade which can be used as a tool to unstick your spear shaft.
The easy to use sheath features a nice locking mechanism that can easily be used single handed. It comes with easily adjustable knife leg straps for a comfortable fit.
Great for cutting Rope, Line and Monofilament
The pointed dagger tip makes this a great companion knife for all spearfishermen. This knife is for spearos who want a spearfishing knife that can easily penetrate fish to dispatch them quickly.
Epsealon Miniblade SS Titanium Coated Dagger Features
- Stainless Steel blade AISI 440 - Hardness 55 HRC
- Integral black titanium coating which increase the hardness to 80 HRC for keeping an excellent quality and long-life sharp
- Hole in the middle of the blade for using it as a tool to unstick your shaft
- Handle polypropylene HD over-molded
- Hilt protects your hand from sliding onto the blade
- Sheath elastomer polypropylene
- Safety clip device for holding the blade in the sheath
- Holding straps included
- Length: 7 cm (2.75")
- Width: 2.3 cm (0.9")
- Thickness: (0.14")
- Weight: 50 g (1.765 ounces)
Colours: Available with Red handle
Discontinued: Even with pleading by those who just love this knife, Epsealon have discontinued it. We have 1 red handle left. When they're gone, that's it!
This product is not a toy. Please keep it in a proper safe place to avoid children from obtaining access to it.