The Cressi Frog Fins are a classic in the Cressi range, which has been on the market for many years and has a huge number of appreciators in every corner of the planet.
Great for Scuba Diving
The Cressi Frog Fin is made with a skilful combination of a strong co-polymer and a soft elastomer, the latter used for the foot pocket, for the side stringers and for some inserts.
The blade originates from the upper part of the foot pocket, with a 20% increase in useful surface area compared to a traditional fin of the same length. The foot pocket is computer designed and offers great comfort; it guarantees excellent transmission of the leg-fin thrust.
The Cressi Frog Fin is heavier than the more recently designed equivalent Cressi Pro Light models. It's this feature that makes it agreeable to whoever uses very thick suits or watertight suits.
Anyone who works underwater will appreciate this fin a great deal because it is strong, highly durable and comfortable, very popular also in diving schools and excellent for rental or divers who are tough on their kit.
These are the favourite fins of a local abalone diver. When Cressi announced they were discontinuing them, he came in and purchased every Cressi Frog Fin we had in his size!
Cressi Frog Fin Features
- Classic in the Cressi-Sub Fin Line
- Composite Fin Design
- Co-polymer and Elastomer Fin Blade
- Delivers Efficiency When Kicking and Exceptional Comfort.
- Choice of Many Professionals
- Extremely Durable and Nearly Indestructible
- Computer Designed Foot Pocket
- Foot Pocket Adds Support and Comfort
- Rubber-Like Ridges Channel Water for Increase Power
- No Water Hydroplaning or Skidding
- Streamlined Impact Resistant Quick-Release Buckles
- Buckles Swivel 300 Degrees
- Treaded Bottom Prevents Slipping on Wet Surfaces
Colour: Black only