Versatile and Powerful, the Tovatec Ultra III Dive Torch features a Concentrated 5 degree Beam and Large Body Size. The Tovatec Ultra lll Light has an Extra Bright CREE XML-T6 LED, 830 Lumens Lamp for exceptional Illumination on the Darkest Night Dives. The Lamp has an approximate life of 100,000 hours. The Durable Anodised Aluminium Body and O-Ring Seal provide Waterproof use to 100 metres (330 ft). The Concentrated 5° Beam Angle will light-Up the Environment.
A solid Primary Dive Light for all styles of diving
Closely representing a torch that law-enforcement will carry, this long light is perfect for all locations. It pumps out a whopping 830 Lumens with a very narrow, penetrating 5-degree beam.
The Tovatec Ultra III dive light has a Magnetic Slide Switch and is powered by 6 AA Batteries (not included) with a Burn Time of 7.5 Hours on fresh batteries. The Lights Colour Temperature is 6,000/7,000K.
The Tovatec Ultra ll Torch measures 22.5 cm x 5 cm (8.9" x 2"), weighs 567 g (20 oz) and comes with a Wrist Lanyard.
Tovatec Ultra III 830 Lumen Dive Light Features
- Magnetic Slide Switch
- Full power only
- Concentrated 5° beam
- Accepts 6 x AA batteries (not included)
- Annodised aluminium
- Double O-ring protection (NOTE: to maintain waterproof seal, be sure to clean and remove debris from O-rings and lightly apply silicone grease before use)
- Lanyard included
- Supported with a full one year warranty
Tovatec Ultra III 830 Lumen Dive Light Specifications
- Light Output: 830 lumens
- Beam Angle: 5°
- Depth rating: 100 metres (330 ft)
- Weight: 567 g (20 oz)
- Switch: Magnetic Slide switch
- Dimensions: 22.5 cm x 5 cm (8.9" x 2")
- Battery Type: 6 x AA (not included)
- Lamp Type: CREE XML – T6 LED
- Burn Time: 7.5 hours
Primary night diving light with great all around characteristics
(Beam Angle, Lumen and Burn Time)