The Fourth Element Arctic Drysuit Socks complete the Arctic drysuit undersuit thermal protection system with a two-layer construction that offers comfortable and warm thermal protection to the feet, with little bulk.
The Arctic socks use the same fast wicking dual-layer fabric as the rest of the garments. They are of a simple design with flat seam stitching to prevent discomfort. The inner lining can be separated from the outer one in order to speed up the drying of the socks.
The Fourth Element Arctic Socks have additional thermal layering, making the Arctic is the next stage in the development of a high-performance system for divers in the most extreme environmental conditions.
Fast Wicking, high insulation fabrics, the Arctic creates a micro-climate around the wearer, keeping the body dry and warm. A high-density inner fleece provides superior insulation, with maximum comfort and wicking, whilst the outer layer, which has a water repellent finish, ensures a snug fit.
Suitable For Year Round Use underneath drysuits, the Acrtic is the perfect lightweight undersuit for dry suit diving.
The Arctic Fabric will also continue to perform when wet. In situations even when a drysuit has flooded, the Arctic continues to provide thermal protection. In many cases of minor leaks, you simply will not notice as the Arctic is so efficient at wicking water away from the skin and keeping you warm.
Machine Washable at 30° with Fourth Element Sub-30 Wash, but do not tumble dry.
Fourth Element Arctic Dry Suit Sock Features
- Protect the Extremities
- Feet Get Cold, Concentration Can Waver
- Otherwise Fantastic Dive Can Be Marred by Discomfort
- Alleviate the Rubbing from Full Foot Fin
- Keep Feet a Bit Warmer and Comfortable in Neoprene Boots
- Dry Suit Sock with Water Resistant Outer Layer
- Arctic Socks, Completes the Thermal Protection System
- Low Bulk Thermal Protection to Extremities
- Two Layer Construction
- Warm and Comfortable
- Inner Liner Can Be Pulled Out from Outer Liner to Speed Drying Times
- Outstanding Performance with Additional Thermal Layering
- Next Stage Development of High Performance System
- Fast Wicking, High Insulation Fabrics
- Arctic Creates Micro Climate Around the Wearer
- Keeps Body Dry and Warm
- High Density Inner Fleece Provides Superior Insulation
- Suitable for Year Round Use Underneath Dry Suits
- Continue to Perform when Wet
- All Seams are Flat Stitched for Added Comfort
Fourth Element Dive Sock Size Chart
Use the table below as a guide to help select which size Dive Sock best suits you. If you require any further assistance/advice please don't hesitate to contact us.
||3 - 4
||4 - 5
||35 - 37
||5 - 6
||6 - 7
||38 - 40
||7 - 8
||8 - 9
||41 - 42
||9 - 10
||10 - 11
||43 - 44.5
||11 - 12
||12 - 13
||46 - 47
||13 - 14
||14 - 15
||48 - 49
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the distributor upon request and typically shipped directly from them to you the same day thus resulting in no delay in delivery. However, if they are out of stock this item becomes a special international order, typically resulting in a 4-week delay.
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.