While providing maximum warmth for hands, The Fourth Element 7mm Dive Mitts with three finger compartments offer surprising dexterity whilst maintaining outstanding warmth! They are deigned with stretch neoprene for fit and comfort with sealed seams to minimise ingress of water into the gloves. The minimalist design makes donning easy even when hands are cold and wet, and the carbonite finish provides excellent grip.
The secret to a great dive can be as simple as having warm hands and the dexterity to be able to use your camera or feel your valves for a shutdown. Fourth Element's wet mitts use stretch neoprene with glued, stitched and welded seams to give a close fit that almost eliminates the entry of water, whilst maximising flexibility and warmth.
The carbonite print on the outside of glove provides good grip and improved durability.
Fourth Element 7mm Neoprene Mitt Features
- Warm Hands and Comfort
- Stretch Neoprene Construction
- Easy Donning and Doffing
- Seams: Glued, Stitched and Welded
- Close Fit Almost Eliminates Entry of Water
- Maximising Flexibility and Warmth
- Carbonite Print on Outside of Glove: Provides Good Grip and Improved Durability
Fourth Element Glove Size Chart
Use the table below as a guide to help select which size Glove best suits you. If you require any further assistance/advice please don't hesitate to contact us./p>
Glove / hand size: Wrap a tape measure around the palm of the hand just below the knuckles, make a fist and take the measurement.
What We Think...
- Lovely mitts designed to minimise water touching the skin to keep the hands warm
- Super stretchy 7mm neoprene to give a good fit, seal and lots of warmth
- A top quality mitt with plenty of grip whilst easy to don and doff when your hands are cold and wet
Order In Item:
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the manufacturer, typically resulting in a 2-3 day delay.