In addition to its high finish quality in terms of seams, heat-sealing and patterned design, the Cressi Desert Ladies Drysuit with Hood stands out for the use of neoprene pre-compressed from 7 to 4 mm. This neoprene has the advantage of excellent thermal protection in the base due to its incompressibility in addition to a reduced weight belt requirement. Also reduces the need to use large undergarments as with trilaminate suits.
Cressi Atelier Product
Due to Cressi's distribution regulations, this product can only be sold Offline. It is not allowed to be sold Online, but we can still sell them in our Store!
Cressi have created the Atelier Line, a high end range of Cressi products, and only allows Cressi dealers to sell them Offline. This has been done to help dive shops which don't have an online presence. We're not allowed to publish the RRP online.
If you're interested in buying this product, please drop into our dive shop in Rye, Victoria, and we'll be happy to assist you! (We're not allowed by Cressi to provide additional information by email or phone.)
The Cressi Desert Female Drysuit comes complete with a hood and a high volume thigh pocket.
The rigidity of this type of neoprene has been compensated with the use of exterior lining Ultraspan© with a brilliant finish, hydrodynamic gliding and great elasticity in all directions. In this way Cressi combine the comfort of a wetsuit with a premium look and outstanding technical performance.
Areas with tendency for the greatest wear are reinforced with Small Dyamond© exterior fabric: shoulders, the upper part of the chest, armpits, inseam, knees and ankles. Liquid Seal sealed seams for greater resistance to wear and fraying. The areas that may require repairs or replacements: sleeves, collar and booties have traditional seams to facilitate replacement if necessary. Collar and wrist seals made of 5mm (wrist) and 3 mm (collar) ultra-elastic neoprene, with Ultraspan lining, easily replaceable in case of wearing.
Sitech© valves. Inflation valve located on the the chest utilizes a lateral button to avoid accidental activation, the bleed valve is located on the upper left arm.
Marine brass BDM© 8 pitch zipper guarantees reliability without overly sacrificing suit elasticity in the dorsal area. The suit entry is oversized to facilitate donning and the zipper is protected by an external flap to prevent tearing and abrasion.
Neoprene hip storage pocket with YKK zipper. The knee and tibia areas have elastic anti-wear Tatex® reinforcements. This type of strengthening provides sufficient strength and allows suit donning without limiting the elasticity of the neoprene.
Booties without soles with reinforcements limited to support areas in order to not reduce the adaptability to different foot sizes. Highly abrasion-resistant Black Diamond© fabric sole. In this way the thermal conductivity of the suit is improved, normal fin sizing is maintained and the key hard boot-calf union is avoided, one of most common areas for breaks and water leaks in dry suits. Paraffin zipstick included.
Cressi Desert Female Drysuit Features
- LIQUID SEAL sealed seams for greater resistance to wear and fraying
- Oversized suit entry to facilitate donning. The zipper is protected by an external flap to prevent tearing and abrasion
- 5 mm ultra-elastic neoprene wrist seals are easily replaceable in case or wear
- Sitech© valves. Inflation valve located on the the chest, utilising a perpendicular lateral button, the bleed valve is located on the upper left arm
- Booties without soles with reinforcements limited to support areas in order to not reduce the adaptability to different foot sizes. Highly abrasion-resistant Black Diamond© fabric sole
- Marine brass BDM© 8tz pitch zipper guarantees reliability without overly sacrificing suit elasticity in the dorsal area
- The tendency of compressed neoprene to be rigid is compensated by the use of internal/external Ultraspan© lining with a brilliant finish,, hydrodynamic gliding and great elasticity in all directions. Cressi combine the comfort of a wetsuit with a premium look and outstanding technical performance
- 3 mm ultra-elastic collar with 120º Anatomic Shape that contours the anatomical profile of the chest and neck
- Neoprene storage pocket on hip. YKK zipper. Security carabiner
- The knee and tibia areas haveelastic anti-wear Tatex® reinforcements. This type of strengthening provides sufficient strength and allows suit donning without limiting the elasticity of the suit
- High friction areas Small Dyamond base fabric, very resistant but flexible. The Tatex reinforcement is applied above this fabric
- Areas with greatest wear tendencies reinforced with Small Dyamond© fabric
- Hood included with discreet valve system to drain extra air during ascent and suit fastening system using a small carabiner
Cressi Desert Lady Drysuit Technical Features
- 4 mm-thick High-Density pre-compressed neoprene.
- Soft neoprene socks.
- Internal suspender system.
- Fly with concealed zip.
- Heavy duty kneepads
- Side action rotating inflation valve.
- Adjustable discharge relief valve.
Cressi Desert Ladies Suits Size Chart
How to measure
Chest: Place tape under arm and measure around the fullest part of your chest
Waist: Measure around your natural waistline
Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your bottom at the top of your leg
Height: Measure from the bottom of your feet to the top of your head
Also available in Men's sizes.