The Ocean Design Catch Bag with Spring Loaded Latch is great when catching crabs, scallops, paua-abalone, rock lobster-cray fish, crab, kina etc.
When you find a humongous crayfish hiding in a rock reef and you're luck enough to snag it, you need some place to put it. The great thing about the Apollo Catch Bag is that the spring-loaded handle can be activated one-handed, so while you're holding your prize with one hand, you can squeeze the handle with the other hand, opening the metal-frame mouth and letting you stash your catch.
The handle and spring mechanism are stainless steel, and the bag is made of durable nylon with a mesh bottom for drainage.
Ocean Design Catch Bag Features
- Includes high-quality stainless steel springs
- Spring tension tabs to increase or decrease spring tension
- Stainless steel handle and rugged 840 denier nylon outer coating
- Rubberised bag base for extra durability
- Secure velcro sealed 19 cm wide by 18 cm high pocket on front
- Reduce size when not being used with strong quick release plastic clips
- Specially designed spring loaded latch allows easy one-handed operation
- Dimensions: 65 cm long x 49 cm wide (25.5 x 16 inches)
For some helpful information about the care, maintenance
and use of your catch bag please see
Catch Bag Care.