The Mares Blue Link is a bluetooth interface device that transfers your diving data to and from your smart device and dive computer via a dedicated app. It is suited to the Mares Smart, Puck Pro +, Quad and Quad Air dive computers. It works via bluetooth so you do not need cables with this. You simply put your dive computer into "PC Ready" mode.
The Mares Blue Link is a Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) interface which allows a Mares dive computer to communicate with a smart device (e.g. smartphone) via a dedicated app. The smart device must be compatible with Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0.
The app allows the smart device to connect to the Mares dive computer in order to do the following:
- Read information (such as model and serial number)
- Download the logbook (data download)
- Upgrade the firmware (data upload)
The Mares Bluelink Interface is compatible with:
- Puck Pro +
- Quad Air
- Puck Pro (NO firmware upgrade)
- Future Mares products with the same type of connection
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.