The Cobalt 2 is the newest release of Atomic Aquatics new generation of dive computers that are easy to use, easy to read and totally intuitive. The Atomic Aquatic Cobalt 2 features a newer more powerful microprocessor, faster compass response and new user options such as auto screen brightness. User selectable gas switches are increased from 3 to six mixes. The menu driven display is self-explanatory at every level and can be mastered in just a few minutes. This simplicity is in contrast to its powerful capabilities and the many advanced user functions available to those who wish to use them. In addition, it uses a rechargeable lithium ion battery that will give the diver between 40 and 60 hours of dive time per charge and a charging adaptor that gives the user the option of USB or AC sources.
Easy to See, Simple to Use, Brilliant LED Display
The brilliant full colour Light-Emitting Diode (LED) display provides the high contrast, sharpness and brightness that can be viewed at almost any angle.
The upgrade for smoother, more responsive, on-board 3D Digital Compass makes underwater navigation simple. Set a course and go, and unlike most Digital Compasses, it will remain active until you choose to turn it off.
The Atomic Aquatic Cobalt includes a High Pressure Quick Disconnect that allows the Cobalt to be removed and carried separately from your regulator system. The Quick-Disconnect Hose is a 5/8" (8 mm) Kevlar reinforced, slim-line design with a 7/16" Threaded end.
The Atomic Aquatic Cobalt is a Multi Gas Computer that can be set for any Air/NITROX Mix to 99% O2. Up to 6 Mixes can be preset for easy switching, including gas switches underwater.
The Dive Log and Planner are powerful tools that allow the easy interactive planning of almost any dive, including Repetitive and Multi-Day Diving. The Logbook will store up to 600 hours of detailed dive profiles in memory.
The Algorithm used in the Atomic Aquatic Cobalt is the Recreational RGBM (Reduced Gradient Bubble Model) created exclusively for Atomic Aquatics by Dr. Bruce Wienke. The RGBM is designed to cover a wide spectrum of diving activities such as Bounce, Altitude, Decompression, Repetitive and Multi-Day. RGBM is a Dual Phase Model that combines the Dissolved Phase (Haldane) and Free Phases (Bubble). Physiological Factors such as Age and Exertion Level may be Input by the User. Additional settings are also provided to set the Conservatism Level.
The OLED colour display measures 61 mm (2.4 in). Overall dimensions of the Computer (L x W x D) 16.5 x 6.6 x 3.5 cm (6.5" x 2.6" x 1.4") and weighing 11.2 oz (317 g) making for a lightweight, sleek, compact design.
The Cobalt Computers Operational Depth is 100 metres (330 ft) with a maximum Air Pressure Display of 344 bar (5,000 psi). The dive computer has a 12/24 hour Time Display with Date Function and Temperature Function. It is automatically Altitude Adjustable to 3,048 metres (10,000 ft) and can be set for Imperial or Metric Measurements.
The Atomic Aquatics Cobalt Air Integrated Air/NITROX Dive Computer comes with a Full Colour Comprehensive Owner's Manual, AC Charger, USB Cable, USB/Charger Adaptor, Compass Calibration Tray and is covered by a 12 month limited warranty.
Atomic Aquatics Cobalt 2 Air Integrated Computer Features
- Brilliant Full Colour Light-Emitting Diode (LED) Display
- Easy-to-Use, Intuitive and Easy-to-Read
- Menu Driven Display is Self-Explanatory
- Powerful Capabilities, Advanced User Functions
- Newer More Powerful Microprocessor
- Faster Compass Response
- New User Options: Auto Screen Brightness
- High Contrast, Sharpness and Brightness, Viewed-at-Almost any Angle
- Built in Lithium-Ion Battery Provides 40-60 Hours of Dive Time
- Quickly Recharged AC Charger or Slow-Charged by Plugging into the USB Port of PC
- On-Board 3D Digital Compass, Set-a-Course and Go
- High Pressure Quick Disconnect
- Multi Gas Computer, AIR/NITROX Mix to 99% O2, Up to 6 Mixes
- Easy Switching of Mixes, Gas Switches Underwater
- Dive Log/Planner: Powerful Tools
- Planner: Repetitive and Multi-Day Diving
- Logbook: Store Up to 600 Hours of Detailed Dive Profile's in Memory
- Algorithm: Dr. Bruce Wienke/Recreational RGBM (Reduced Gradient Bubble Model)
- Wide Spectrum of Diving Activities:
- Dual Phase Model: Dissolved Phase (Haldane) and Free Phases (Bubble)
- Physiological Factors: Age, Exertion and Conservatism Level
- Operational Depth is 100 metre (330 ft)
- Air Pressure Display of 344 bar (5,000 psi)
- 12/24 Hour Time Display with Date Function
- Audible Alarms
- Temperature Function
- Automatically Altitude Adjustable to 3,048 metres (10,000 ft)
- Imperial or Metric Display
- Large OLED Measures 61 mm (2.4")
- Sleek Compact Design
- Dimensions: (L x W x D) 16.5cm x 6.6 cm x 3.5 cm (6.5" x 2.6" x 1.4")
- Weight: Lightweight 317 g (11.2 oz)
- Hose: Slim-Line 5/8" (8 mm) Kevlar Reinforced with 7/16" Threads
- Includes: Full Color Comprehensive Owner's Manual
- Includes: AC Charger, USB Cable, USB/Charger Adaptor, Compass Calibration Tray
- 1 Year limited Warranty
Colours: Black, Black and Blue, Black and Yellow, Black and Pink, or Black and Red.