The Tovatec Fusion 3600 Video / Diving Torch is a rugged powerful underwater dive light with an adjustable beam and power. The head of the torch can adjust the beam angle from a tight 12° spot beam to a wide 100° light.
The Tovatec 3600 replaces the Beacon torch. Like the Beacon, the 3600 is a powerful hand held and rugged light. With 3600 lumens it is ideal for any style of diving.
The Tovatec 3600 Light provides an amazing amount of light for any dive whether you are diving on a wreck, in a cave or just drifting along a reef. Put the diving torch in video mode by simply attaching your light to one of Tovatec's camera tray arms, then sliding your lens to 100° degree beam angle.
The Tovatec 3600 accepts two 26650 replaceable, rechargeable batteries and runs up to 3 hours. It comes complete with a carrying case, battery charger/cable, two 26650 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, alkaline battery holder, and lanyard. Light is multi-function in design with three brightness levels of 100%, 50%, 10% and SOS strobe function. The light uses a CREE LED that provides a colour temperature is 5600-6800K and the light has a burn time of 1.2 hours at 100% power, 3-hours at 50% power, 16 hours at 10%, and 2 hours in SOS mode.
The Tovatec Fusion 3600 Lumen Light requires a 6 to 7 hour recharge time. Optional power can be provided by 6 x AA alkaline batteries (not included). The light measures (L x Dia.) 27.2 cm x 6 cm (10.7" x 2.36"), weighs 644 g (1.42 lbs) without batteries, has a magnetic switch mechanism, is made from black anodized aircraft aluminium, and is depth rated to 100 metres (328 ft).
Tovatec 3600 Dive Light Features
- Provides Amazing 3600 Lumens of Light for Any Dive
- Great Light for Diving On Wrecks, in Caves or Drifting Along a Reef
- Replaces the Beacon Torch
- Powerful Hand Held and Rugged Light
- Beam Angle:
Adjust Beam Angle from 12° to 100° Degrees
12° Degrees: Perfect for Narrow Beam Tech Diving
Video Use: Slide Lens to 100° Degree Beam Angle
- Lamp: CREE LED
- Ideal for Any Style of Diving
- Power: Two 26650 Replaceable, Rechargeable Batteries
- Multi-Function Design: 3-Brightness Levels of 100%, 50%,10% and Strobe Function
- Colour Temperature: 5600-6800K
- Burn Time:
- 1.2-Hours at 100% Power
- 3-Hours at 50% Power
- 16-Hours at 10%
- 2-Hours in SOS Mode
- Recharge Time: 6 to 7-Hour
- Optional Power: 6 x AA Alkaline Batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: (L x Dia.) 27.2 cm x 6 cm (10.7" x 2.36")
- Weight: 644 g (1.42 lb) without Batteries
- Magnetic Switch Mechanism
- Material: Black Anodized Aircraft Grade Aluminium
- Depth Rating: 100 metres (328 ft)
- Carrying Case
- Battery Charger/Cable
- Two 26650 Batteries,
- Alkaline Battery Holder