Following the revolutionary principles introduced by Big Eyes, the Cressi Matrix Mask with Black Skirt establishes new records. The Cressi patented raked lenses and their special "inverted drop" shape has been developed even further.
Great for Scuba Diving and Snorkelling. Fits adults with medium to large faces.
- The lenses are now as close as possible to the eyes, taken to the maximum levels possible.
- The newly designed frame is very streamlined and ends up being completely invisible when the mask is worn.
- The top part of the mask has strong grip rubber material inserts, for a great look.
- The soft silicone skirt has a new profile and a broad seal ring for excellent waterproofing and comfort without precedent.
- The internal volume of the mask is exceptionally low, lower than many well-known scuba-diving masks and the weight is also very moderate.
- Two pressure buckles integrated into the frame make strap adjustment quick and precise.
- This new design strap has a very broad purchase on the neck for magnificent comfort.
An excellent mask for snorkelling, scuba diving and skin diving.
Cressi Matrix Black Mask Features:
- Fits medium to large adult faces
- Type: two lens mask
- Versions: clear silicone, black silicone
- Materials: liquid silicone, hi-tech polymers, elastomers
- Strap buckles: pressure, with instant adjustment
- Internal volume: very low
- Dimensions of frame: 163 x 91 mm
- Weight: 175 gm
- Graduated lenses: not available
Why Black or Opaque Skirt Diving and Snorkelling Masks Are Better
Clear silicone skirts on diving and snorkelling masks are popular because they minimise the claustrophobic feeling some people get when they wear a mask. Nevertheless, clear skirts actually interfere with vision. Extraneous light entering through the clear skirt makes it more difficult for the eye to focus and causes reflections that obscure vision. Demonstrate this by looking out a window from a lighted room at twilight. You will see better by cupping your hands around your eyes as you press your face to the window. For these reasons, knowledgeable scuba divers, spearos, freedivers, underwater photographers, and snorkellers seeking the best possible vision prefer masks with black or opaque silicone skirts.