The Apeks WSX is a top of the line side mount harness system avalible with a 25 lb lift bladder. The WSX is a feature rich, complete side mount harness system. The WSX comes with the bladder, harness with crotch strap, D-rings, bungee and accessory butt pack.
The Apeks Slide-Lock sliding D-ring allows the diver to easily change the position of the cylinders as their buoyancy changes during the dive. No need to clip your cylinder on and off, simply adjust the position of the D-ring during your dive. The 2-piece plate system is adjustable to nearly any torso length, making this truly a one size fits all system. The WSX has individual webbing sections rather than one long piece running through the harness, which allows the complete system to be quickly and easily adjusted.
The bladder is constructed from Armoguard, a super-tough material normally found in public safety diving and military products. This smooth material is ten times more abrasion resistant than standard Cordura (the material used on many other side-mount harness bladders), making this a wing designed with serious side-mount diving in mind.
The Apeks WSX Side-Mount Harness System is available in two lift capacities of 25 lbs. and 45 lbs. (11.3 kg and 20.4 kg). The Armoguard exterior has additional protective layer of Armoguard protects the bladder against abrasions in confined spaces. Unit has a reversible WTX K style w/ brass buttons inflator so it can be mounted on left or right side.
Inflator comes with a 3/8-inch threaded low pressure quick-disconnect hose. Trim while diving is provided by 1 flat valve - lower centre and 2 moveable on left side, right side or upper left shoulder. Grommets at lower corners allow for mounting bungee to keep the bladder streamlined to your body.
The harness has solid 2 inch (5 cm) webbing that comes pre-assembled, removable crotch strap made of 2 inch (5 cm) soft webbing, 4 x 2 inch (5 cm) stainless steel D-rings (2 angled on shoulders, 1 angled and 1 flat on the crotch strap), 2 x Slide-Lock sliding stainless steel D-rings on waist strap allow for easy adjustment of cylinders throughout the dive, and 2 x stainless steel drop D-rings along the lower back are for the included butt pack, marker buoys, reels or other accessories.
The Apeks WSX harness system has a heavy-duty waist buckle made of stainless steel, 2-piece stainless steel plate allows the torso length to be adjusted to fit any diver and zippered butt pack with stainless steel snap hooks included. The non-releasable weight pouches are mounted on the spine strap and accommodate 9kg (18 lb) of weight. Comes complete with two sizes of bungee and five stainless steel bolt snaps. Two grommet strips allow the diver to adjust the weight pouch and bladder based on their specific requirements.
Apeks WSX Side-Mount Harness System 25lb Features
- Top-of-the-Line Side Mount Harness System
- Feature Rich, Complete Side-Mount Harness System
- Comes with Bladder, Harness with Crotch Strap, D-Rings, Bungee and Accessory Butt Pack
- Slide-Lock Sliding D-Ring
- D-Ring Allows Diver to Easily Change Position of Cylinders as Buoyancy Changes
- No Need to Clip Cylinder On-and-Off
- Simply Adjust Position of D-Ring During Dive
- 2-Piece Plate System is Adjustable to Nearly Any Torso Length
- Truly a One-Size-Fits-All System
- Individual Webbing Sections Not One Long Piece Running Thru-Harness
- Webbing: Allows Complete System Quick and Easily Adjustment
- Bladder: Armoguard
- Armoguard: Super-Tough Material Normally Found in Public Safety and Military Dive Products
- Smooth Material 10 times More Abrasion Resistant than Standard Cordura
- Armoguard Exterior: Additional Protective Layer Protects Bladder in Confined Spaces
- Wing Designed with Serious Side-Mount Diving-in-Mind
- Available in Two Lift Capacities: 25 lb and 45 lb (11.3 kg and 20.4 kg)
- Reversible WTX K" Style with Brass Buttons Inflator
- Inflator: Can be Mounted On-Left-or-Right Side
- 3/8" Threaded LP Quick Disconnect Hose
- Trim: 1 Flat Valve - Lower Centre and 2-Moveable on Left Side, Right Side or Upper Left Shoulder
- Grommets: Lower Corners Allow for Mounting Bungee for Low-Profile Bladder
- Harness System:
Solid 2" (5 cm) Webbing
Removable Crotch Strap Made of 5 cm (2 inch) Soft Webbing
4 x 2 inch (5 cm) Stainless Steel D-Rings; 2 Angled on Shoulders
1 x Flat on Crotch Strap
2 x Stainless Steel Drop D-Rings Lower Back for Butt Pack, Marker Buoys, Reels or Other Accessories
Heavy-Duty Stainless Steal Waist Buckle
Zippered Butt Pack with Stainless Steel Snap Hooks
- Non-Releasable Weight Pouches Mounted on Spine Strap
- Weight Pouches: Accommodate 9 kg (18 lb)
- Two Sizes of Bungee and Five Stainless Steel Bolt Snaps
- Two Grommet Strips Allow Diver to Adjust Weight Pouch and Bladder
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.
Order In Item:
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the manufacturer, typically resulting in a 3-4 day delay.