The Atorch TC07 Dive Light is a pocket LED diving torch that pumps out 1,600 lumens of light in a powerful focused beam. It features a rechargeable battery with a micro USB charging cable.
Many new dive lights are so powerful that without multiple power settings, they're simply too bright for comfort in close-up work, such as checking your own gear or writing on a slate. The Atorch TC07 solves that problem with a novel magnetic dimmer switch that's totally intuitive and offers the widest possible range of power settings. Operation is simplicity itself — slide it forward for on, and the more you slide it, the brighter it gets. And the Atorch TC07 is very bright.
The single rechargeable Lithium Ion battery provides 2.1 hours of burn time at max output and 60 hours at minimum output. The torch comes with a micro USB charging cable. The battery is fully charged within 7 hours.
At just 144 mm in length and 50 mm in diameter, this compact pocket dive torch fits easily in most BCD pockets.
Waterproof to 100 metres with each unit fully tested prior to leaving the factory. Magnetic switch. Hassle Free.
Atorch TC07 Dive Light Features
- Exceptionally powerful variable output cool white beam
- Slide Magnetic Switch
- Variable output from 10 lm to 1600 lm
- Exceptionally Powerful Beam
- Max Output: 1600 lumen
- Peak Beam Intensity: 19,000 Lux
- Beam Distance: 280 metres
- LED Bulb: CREE XPL-HI
- Battery: 1 x 26650 5000 mAh, 4.2V Li-ion Battery
- Fully charged within 7 hours
- Recharge with Micro USB DC 1A / 5V
- Solid - Aircraft Grade Aluminium Body
- Milled from a single block of high grade aluminium
- Depth Rating: 100 metres, IPX-8
- Wrist lanyard
Atorch TC-07 Dive Light Dimensions
- Length: 144 mm
- Head Diameter: 50 mm
- Body Diameter: 34 mm
- Weight: 340 g (including Battery)