The Gear Keeper Locking Console Retractor with Stainless Steel Snap Clip and Bracket Mounts lets you keep your dive console safe and secure. Recommended for dive computer and gauge consoles where you need super force to overcome the stiffness of the high pressure hose. Grab Your Light, Use It, Let It Go... It's Right Where You Need It.
The ideal solution for those dive computer and instrument consoles — The locking mechanism allows the scuba console to be secured when on a boat or land. Unlock the unit in the water and the nominal retraction force Gear Keeper will retract the console (which is close to neutral buoyancy). You're streamlined, won't snag and it's right where you need it. When using your dive console underwater, you won't notice any resistance or retraction force.
At one end is a Stainless Steel Snap Clip that attaches to a D-ring. Or you can use the Bracket Mount to sandwich webbing between retractor and bracket (in either direction) and screw bracket to retractor. At the other end is a Spilt Ring to easily attach to your dive accessory. The Quick Connect retracting end means you can easily disconnect your dive accessory from the retractor when required.
Gear Keeper Locking Console Retractor with SS Snap Features
- Lock it on land: Dive console is secured and won't droop
- Unlock it underwater: For effortless extension and retraction of gear
- Stainless Steel Snap Clip attaches to D-ring
- Quick Connect: Quickly and easily disconnect equipment from Gear Keeper
- Use with dive computer and gauge consoles
- Super Force to overcome the stiffness of the high pressure hose
- Built to Last: Designed to survive extended salt water and chlorine exposure
- Sand and debris are flushed from unit when operated in water.
- High-Tensile Nylon Line with Kevlar Core
- Stainless Steel Spring and Hardware
- 80 lbs. Breaking Strength
- 107 cm (42 inch) extension
- Patented Flushing System allows easy cleaning