The Tovatec Galaxy II Video Dive Light will exceed all of your expectations! The video dive light provides photographers and videographers with a 3000 lumen, 115-degree wide beam angle to light your surroundings. Focus in on an object with the spot feature is perfect for recreational diving with 800 lumens, and 25-degree beam angle.
Don't disturb sea life when using the Red light mode. With the same light, you can bring the coral to life with the UV option with a burn time of 4.5 hours.
Four options, one light! With a choice of high, medium, low strobe and SOS modes, the Tovatec Galaxy II is perfect for any dive.
Runtimes on a freshly charged set of three 18650 lithium-ion batteries are 2 to 4 hours on video, 4 to 10 hours on spot, 6 to 22 hours on red, and 4.5 hours on the UV setting.
Tovatec Galaxy II Video Light Features
- Light meets American National Standards Institute (ANSI) FL1 standards
- USB charging port
- 3000 lumen output video light with 115 degree video wide beam
- 800 lumen output spot light with 25 degree beam
- Multi function power level for video, spot and red / 100% for UV mode
Tovatec Galaxy II Video Light Specifications
- Light Output: up to 3000 lumen
- Beam Angle: Adjustable 25° to 115°
- Colour Temp: 5000-5700K
- Multi-function: Yes…
- Light Modes: High, Medium, Low, Strobe, SOS
- Multi-mode: Video (max 3000 lumen), Spot (max 800 lumen), Red, UV
- Switch: Push Button
Tovatec Galaxy II Video Light Dimensions
- Weight: 517 g (1.14 lb)
- Size: 13 cm length x 5 cm diameter (5.1 in length x 2 in diameter)
- Depth Rating: 100 metres (328 ft)
Tovatec Galaxy II Video Light Power
- Rechargeable Battery: 3x 18650 Li-ion
- Video Mode Burn Time: 2 to 4 hours
- Spot Mode Burn Time: 4 to 10 hours
- Red Mode Burn Time: 6 to 22 hours
- UV Mode Burn Time: 4.5 hours
In The Box
- Light with YS adapter
- Lithium-ion battery pack
- Battery charging cable
- Extra O-rings
- Ball mount
- Padded carry case
- Instruction sheet
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the Australian distributor upon request and typically shipped directly from them to you the same day thus resulting in no delay in delivery. However, if they are out of stock this item becomes a special international order, typically resulting in a 4-week delay.