This Tusa Freedom Ceos Platinum Snorkelling Package combines a premium quality, prescription lens compatible, Tusa Freedom Ceos Mask (M-212), which fits adult small to medium faces, with a Tusa Platina II Hyperdry Snorkel (SP-170), plus a matching pair of Tusa Solla Full Foot Fins (FF-23), a matching coloured Tusa Mask Tamer Strap Cover (MS-20), and a Tusa Imprex Snorkelling Bag (SB-31). This complete snorkelling package delivers both premium performance and superb value.
Great for Snorkelling and Scuba Diving.
Mask fits small to medium width adult faces.
Tusa Freedom Ceos Mask
The Tusa Freedom Ceos Mask (M-212) is our best selling mask for adults with small to medium width faces. It's a low profile mask with twin lens and framed design that is compatible with TUSA prescription lenses. The mask features the new Freedom skirt with varying silicone thicknesses, reinforcing ridges and flexible panels for improved fit and comfort.
Low Internal Volume design to reduce the overall bulk of the mask and improve field of view. The tear drop shape of the lenses increases lower visibility, reducing the need to tilt the head down to see below you.
Freedom Skirt technology incorporates precisely located enhancements into the skirt to strengthen or increase flexibility where it is needed most. Dimples around the buckle point increase flexibility, allowing the skirt to move and flex with head and facial movements. Varying silicone thickness provides extra flexibility in high movement or difficult sealing areas such as beneath the nose. Reinforcing ridges give extra strength to areas that will typically crease such as over the cheeks.
The quick adjustment buckles are mounted directly on to the skirt for added comfort and freedom of movement.
Tusa Solla Full Foot Fins
The Tusa Solla Full Foot Fins (FF-23) are the full foot version of the Tusa Solla Open Heel Fins (SF-22).
The design uses alternating panels of soft and stiff materials across the blade to create a three channel pocket. Combined with a pair of vents and reinforced side rails, the Tusa Solla Fin allows you to get the most out of every kick. The patented 20-degree angle between heel and blade keeps the fin at the optimal angle to boost propulsion.
It is powered by ForcElast technology which offers unparalleled performance and efficiency previously unseen in a traditional blade fin.
In addition to ForcElast technology, the Solla features TUSA's patented 20° Angled Blade Design (A.B.D.), an optimised three channel crescent shaped blade with reinforced side-rails and vents and a soft anatomic foot pocket.
- Full foot version of Tusa Solla SF-22
- Powered by ForcElast Technology
- TUSA patented 20° Angled Blade Design (A.B.D.)
- Newly designed anatomic foot pocket enhances comfort
- Three channel blade with crescent tip maximizes propulsion
- Reinforced blade side-rails and vents fine-tune performance
Fin Sizes: XS, S, M, ML, L, XL
Tusa Platina II Hyperdry Snorkel
The Tusa Platina II Hyperdry Snorkel (SP-170) has a hyperdry system on the top of the snorkel with three current rectifying plates that deflect water from entering the snorkel. New pre-angled purge valve below the mouthpiece to eliminate gurgling of water by breathing and let air bubbles pass by the side of the face.
Semi Rigid Tube will hold the snorkel's shape and airway but is flexible enough to bend in half without breaking for easy storage and packing.
Quick Release Buckle can be kept on the mask strap and clip the snorkel on and off as needed. The buckle also features a swivelling feature to angle the snorkel comfortably.
One Way Purge Valve at the base of the snorkel keeps water in the snorkel away from your mouth and pushes any water out of the snorkel whenever you breath out.
Snorkel Placement: Snorkels are designed to be placed on the left side of the mask when the mask is on the face. Attach the snorkel keeper to the mask strap so the snorkel is fitted to the left side of the face.
Tusa Neoprene Mask Strap Cover/Tamer
The Tusa Mask Tamer Strap Cover (M-20) maximises your mask comfort and fit. The Strap Cover) will fit over most makes of mask straps. Don your mask with ease and make it easy to identify your mask at a glance!
The mask strap tamer/cover helps stop your mask strap from twisting and distorting your seals, giving a better seal around your face. They also reduce hair being tangled in your mask strap (great for people with long hair).
The Tusa Neoprene Mask Tamer Strap Cover is a soft neoprene strap cover that prevents hair from tangling and adds comfort. Both a fashionable and functional accessory, your mask strap is kept in optimum placement for comfort and security.
Tusa Imprex Snorkelling Bag
The Tusa Imprex Snorkelling Bag (SB-31) carries your mask, fins, snorkel and wetsuit to your in-water adventure.
Perfect for keeping all your items together for a snorkelling day out on the boat. It has heavy duty mesh drainage across one half on the bottom to allow water drainage and a zippered outer pocket to hold small items like a hotel key, sunglasses or purse/wallet.
Snorkelling Bag Features:
- 72 cm (H) x 45 cm (W) x 25 cm (D)
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Mesh side and bottom allows for draining of your gear after a day of fun
- Extra mesh side pocket with zipper
- Available in Black only
- Black Black (QB-BK) - Black skirt with Black frame mask (QB-BK), Black fins (BK), Black tube and Black snorkel (QB-BK), Black mask tamer (BK)
- Black Fishtail Blue (QB-FB) - Black skirt with Fishtail Blue frame mask (QB-FB), Cobalt Blue fins (CBL), Black tube and Fishtail Blue snorkel (QB-FB, Cobalt Blue mask tamer (CBL)
- Black Fluro Yellow (QB-FY) - Black skirt with Black frame mask (QB-QB), Fluro Yellow fins (FY), Black tube and Fluro Yellow snorkel (QB-FY), Fluro Yellow mask tamer (FY)
- Black Hot Pink (QB-HP) - Black skirt with Hot Pink frame mask (QB-HP), Black fins (BK), Black tube and Hot Pink snorkel (QB-HP), Fluro Pink mask tamer (FP)
- Black Metallic Dark Red (QB-MDR) - Black skirt with Metallic Dark Red frame mask (QB-MDR), Black fins (BK), Black tube and Metallic Red snorkel (QB-MDR), Black mask tamer (BK)
- Black Siesta Green (QB-SG) - Black skirt with Siesta Green frame mask (QB-SG), Black fins (BK), Black tube and Siesta Green snorkel (QB-SG), Black mask tamer (BK)
- Indigo (ID) - Indigo skirt with Indigo frame mask (ID), Black fins (BK), Indigo tube and Indigo snorkel (Indigo), Black mask tamer (BK)
- Clear Black (BK) - Clear skirt with Black frame mask (BK), Black fins (BK), Clear tube and Black snorkel (BK), Black mask tamer (BK)
- Clear Bright Pink (BP) - Clear skirt with Bright Pink frame mask (BP), Black fins (BK), Clear tube and Bright Pink snorkel (BP), Fluro Pink mask tamer (FP)
- Clear Cobalt Blue (CBL) - Clear skirt with Cobalt Blue frame mask (CBL), Cobalt Blue fins (CBL), Clear tube and Cobalt Blue snorkel (FB), Cobalt Blue mask tamer (CBL)
- Clear Fishtail Blue (FB) - Clear skirt with Fishtail Blue frame mask (FB), Cobalt Blue fins (CBL), Clear tube and Fishtail Blue snorkel (FB), Cobalt Blue mask tamer (CBL)
- Clear Fluro Yellow (FY) - Clear skirt with Fluro Yellow frame mask (FY), Fluro Yellow fins (FY), Clear tube and Fluro Yellow snorkel (FY), Fluro Yellow mask tamer (FY)
- Clear Pale Pink (PP) - Clear skirt with Pearlescent Pink and White frame mask (PPW), Black fins (BK), Clear tube and Pale Pink snorkel (PP), Pale Pink mask tamer (PP)
Why Black Skirt Diving and Snorkelling Masks Are Better
Clear skirts on diving and snorkelling masks are popular because they minimise the claustrophobic feeling some people get when they wear a mask. Nevertheless, clear skirts actually interfere with vision. Extraneous light entering through the clear skirt makes it more difficult for the eye to focus and causes reflections that obscure vision. Demonstrate this by looking out a window from a lighted room at twilight. You will see better by cupping your hands around your eyes as you press your face to the window. For these reasons, knowledgeable divers and snorkellers seeking the best possible vision prefer masks with black skirts.