The Cressi Maya Mens 7 mm full one piece, rear zip wetsuit, all-in-one for temperate waters, hoodless, with long sleeves and pants, made from double lined 7 mm thick neoprene. To reduce water infiltration, the strong rear YKK zipper has an Aqua stop under zip. The neck is watertight thanks to a single-lined neoprene seal. The seals at wrists and ankles have a zipper to make it easy to put on and take off. The legs are preformed to guarantee easier kicking movement.
Cressi NeoPro-fit design to ensure a superior fit. NeoPro-fit combines superior erosion resistance and durability with elasticity and softness. Also, guarantees a better relationship between performance and affordability.
The durable nylon 7mm neoprene rubber has red tread sewn seams for strength, durability and a touch of style. Suit has a back zipper closure with pull tab leash for easy self donning and doffing with a neck closure for a custom fit. To reduce water infiltration, the strong rear YKK zipper has an Aqua stop under zip. The neck is watertight thanks to a single-lined neoprene seal. The legs are preformed to guarantee easier kicking movement. The suit is black in colour, and available in multiple sizes.
Cressi Maya 7 mm Mens Wetsuit Features
- One-Piece Full Wetsuit
- 7 mm Neoprene for Temperate Water Diving
- Red Thread Sewn Seams for Strength, Durability and a Touch-of-Style
- Perfect Temperate (Cold) Water Exposure Suit
- Affordable Price Point
- Maya Will Far Exceed Your Expectations
- Provides Protection From Stinging Sea Life
- Easy Donning And Doffing
- Anatomic Cut and Neck Closure
- Self Donning Back Zipper with Pull Tab Leash
- Aqua-Stop Seal Under Zipper: Helps Prevent Water Seepage
- Seams: Glued and Sewn for Strength, Warmth and Durability
- High Neck with Hook and Loop Fastener
- Reinforced Knee/Shin Protection of High Wear Area
Cressi Gents Wetsuit Size Chart
Available in male sizes 2 to 7.
How to measure
Chest: Place tape under arm and measure around the fullest part of your chest
Waist: Measure around your natural waistline
Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your bottom at the top of your leg
Height: Measure from the bottom of your feet to the top of your head