The Underwater Kinetics SL4 has been the gold standard for small utilitarian dive lights for decades. Owning a SL4 is owning a piece of scuba diving history. It is compact enough to slide comfortably into a BC pocket and has a bright centre spot to light up dark spaces under any type of diving condition. Now, UK is introducing the updated and enhanced Mark 2 version of the SL4. For the first time, UK is using a digital controller to take maximum advantage of all four C-size batteries. The SL4 Mark 2 boasts an eye-watering 600 lumens of brightness, while retaining all the great qualities that made it the most popular dive light in history.
Machined reflector yields a bright centre spot, which gives the light the ability to penetrate the darkest ledges or murkiest water. All polymer construction makes it impervious to seawater, the enemy of steel and aluminum alike. Single handed switching with thumb or index finger. LED will not break when dropped and lasts thousands of hours. Equally great performance in and out of water for home or work. Rubber sheath moulded over bezel to reduce glare and improve impact resistance.
The Underwater Kinetics SL4 eLED MK2 has the added benefit of providing light when all other solutions have failed. Even after the batteries are mostly exhausted, the SL4 can still emit several lumens for up to a week of continuous use. Light has a beam reach of 249 metres (817 ft) on land.
The SL4 eLED Mk2 measures (L x W x H): 15.75 x 4.32 x 6.35 cm (6.20 x 1.70 x 2.50 inch) is powered by 4C alkaline / LR14 disposable batteries and has an eLED lamp. Light is depth rated to 152 metres (500 ft) has a 6-hour burn time and weighs 426 g (15.2 oz).
Light comes with an instruction sheet and is proudly made in the USA.
Underwater Kinetics SL4 eLED MK2 Dive Light Features
- Gold Standard for Small Utilitarian Dive Lights for Decades
- Owning a SL4 is Owning a Piece of Scuba Diving History
- Compact Enough to Slide Comfortably into BC Pocket
- Bright Center Spot: Lights Up Dark Spaces Under Any Type of Diving Condition
- Updated and Enhanced Mark 2 Version of SL4 Light
- Digital Controller: Maximizes Advantage of All 4 x C-Size Batteries
- Eye-Watering 600 Lumens of Brightness
- Power: 4 C Alkaline / LR14 Disposable
- Burn Time: 6-Hours
- Machined Reflector:
Yields Bright Center Spot
Ability to Penetrate Darkest Ledges or Murkiest Water
- All Polymer Construction Makes it Impervious to Seawater
- Single Handed Switching with Thumb or Index Finger
- eLED Will Not Break when Dropped
- Thousands of Hours LED Lifespan
- Equally Great Performance In-and-Out of Water for Home or Work
- Rubber Sheath Molded Over Bezel, Reduces Glare and Improve Impact Resistance
- Beam Reach (on land): 249 metres (817 ft)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 15.75 x 4.32 x 6.35 cm (6.20 x 1.70 x 2.50 inch)
- Weight: 426 g (15.2 oz)
- Depth Rating: 152 metres (500 ft)
- Instruction Sheet
- Made in the USA
Colour: Yellow (580130) or Black (580131)