The X-Adventurer M15000 Photo / Video Underwater Light is a high CRI Underwater Video Light with a build-in Dome Lens and a massive 15,000 lumens of 130-degree flood light.
The X-Adventurer M15000 uses a COB LED which significantly enhances the Colour Rendering Index (CCK 5600K, CRI=Ra96, TCLI:97, R9:94) which makes it very close to sunlight at noon. No multi-shadow effect.
Built-in infrared signal communication interface, with optional remote control available.
Built-in Control Knob / Push Button makes for easy operation with one hand. There is a built-in Battery Level Indicator. Blue light for 100% to 80%, Green light for 80% to 30%, Red light for 10% to 5%, and a flashing red light for less than 5%.
The X-Adventurer M2500 video light comes with a YS Mount and a Ball Mount for easy installation to your camera arm system.
X-Adventurer M15000 Photo / Video Light Features
- 15,000 lumens Flood Video Wide 130 degree Light
- Ra96 High CRI COB LED Ensures Natural Reproduction of Underwater Colours
- Constant Current Mechanism Maintains the Brightness with Low Battery Level
- Infrared Connection Port Allows Remote Control of the Video Light (with optional remote)
- Mode Button and Adjustment Knob for Easy Operation
- Battery Level Indicator
- YS Mount and Ball Mount for easy installation to your camera arm system
X-Adventurer M15000 Specifications
- Emission Angle: 130 degree Flood
- Colour Temperature / Colour rendering index: 5600K / Ra96 / TCLI:97 / R9:94
- Total luminous flux: Wide Light: 15000lm (10 levels of brightness)
- Burn Time: 50 mins at Full Power
- Battery Level Indication:
(80% ~ 100%) Blue
(15% ~ 80%) Green
(1% ~ 15%) Red
(1% or less) Flashing Red
- Control Methods: Adjustment Knob + Mode Button
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Li-ion battery, 6800mAh 100Whr
- Depth Rated: 100m, IPX8 (JIS Protection Class 8)
Max. Diameter: 73 mm
Length: 205 mm (without projections)
- Weight: 960g on land, 480g underwater
- Materials: Anticorrosive aluminium alloy
- X-Adventurer M15000 Photo / Video Light
- 1 x Li-ion Battery
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x YS Adaptor
- 1 x Ball Adaptor
- 2 x Spare O-rings
- 1 x Soft Case
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the Australian distributor upon request and typically shipped directly from them to you the same day thus resulting in no delay in delivery. However, if they are out of stock this item becomes a special international order, typically resulting in a 4-week delay.