This package combines the Suunto D4i Novo Watch Dive Computer with a Wireless Tank Transmitter. The Suunto D4i Novo Watch Dive Computer now comes with a new stylish design. As well as the renewed design, the Suunto D4i Novo dive computer also features an all-new, soft silicone strap, ensuring maximum comfort as well as a superb fit. The case and strap are colour-matched for a consistent look, bezel and mask prints are new and the buttons are made of metal.
An Easy-To-Use Dive Computer with Freedive Mode and Air Integration
- Watch style, wrist dive computer
- 5 modes: Air, Nitrox to 50%, Freediving, Gauge, Off
- Wireless air integration with included Transmitter
- Suunto RGBM
- User Changeable Battery
Diving is about freedom, adventure, and sharing your experiences. That's why, in addition to its existing dedicated free dive mode, the Suunto D4i Novo now features wireless air integration. The included Suunto Wireless Tank Pressure Transmitter enables lets you easily monitor your tank pressure, so you can keep track of current cylinder pressure and remaining air time with a quick glance at your wrist, giving you more time to enjoy your dive.
Package Includes a Wireless Tank Pressure Transmitter
Using Suunto's DM4 with Movescount software on your laptop and the included Suunto USB Cable, you can easily synch your Suunto D4i dive computer with the Movescount.com online community, where you can store and share your dive data, images, and more. With Movescount, you can also share tips on cool dive spots and connect with other divers from all over the world.
The easy-to-read dot matrix display and electro-luminescent backlight mean your dive-critical information including depth, dive time, and decompression status will all be shown clearly. In both Air Mode and Nitrox Mode, the clear, easy-to-read screen displays your current and maximum depth, current time, dive time, decompression time, and temperature. The audible and visual depth and time alarms warn you when it's time to start your ascent. In Nitrox Mode, you can maximise your dive time by adjusting the oxygen content of your gas between 21% and 50% and your PO2 limit between 0.5 and 1.6 bars.
With its innovative free dive functions and dedicated Free Dive Mode, the Suunto D4i wrist dive computer is also perfect if you're serious about breath-hold diving. Programmed to sample depth three times a second, Suunto D4i records highly accurate data on the true depth reached.
Using the Suunto Deep Stop RGBM algorithm, Suunto D4i enables continuous decompression for optimal ascent time. For deeper dives, the deep stop option adds further protection with a series of deep stops between your maximum depth and ceiling. You can test upcoming dives and view no-decompression time data for different depths before getting in the water with the built-in dive planner. After your dive, you can easily transfer your dive data to your computer for further analysis using the optional Suunto DM4 software, which includes a detailed logbook featuring a graphical representation of all your dives.
The Suunto D4i Watch Dive Computer is a compact watch style computer that measures 50 mm (1.97") in diameter with a thickness of 16 mm (0.61") and weighs a mere 85 g (3 oz) so you can wear it every day as a timepiece. The dive computer has an operational depth display from 0-100 metres (0-328 ft) and in Gauge Mode will display as deep as 150 metres (492 ft). The computer is altitude adjustable to 3,000 metres (10,000 ft), has a 12/24 clock function, stopwatch, ascent rate monitor alarm, ascent time display, audible alarm, deep stop function, full decompression data, logbook memory of approximately 80 hours, maximum depth alarm, personal adjustment features, safety stop function, and displays the temperature.
The Suunto Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGBM) is a modern algorithm for predicting both dissolved and free gas in the tissues and blood of divers. It was developed in co-operation between Suunto and Bruce R. Wienke BSc, MSc, PhD. It is based on both laboratory experiments and diving data, including data from DAN.
The Suunto D4i Novo Dive Computer is powered by a CR2450 lithium battery, has colour strap options, comprehensive owner manual and guides, optional USB cable, and Scratch guards.
Suunto D4i Novo Watch Dive Computer with Transmitter Features
- Wireless Air Integration Transmitter Included – current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
- Easy-to-Read Dot Matrix Display
- Electro-Luminescent Backlight
- Five Modes: Air, Nitrox, Free Dive and Gauge Modes, Off
- Audible, Visual Depth and Time Alarms
- Nitrox Compatible 21% to 50%
- Deep Stop Options
- Built-In Dive Planner
- Compact Watch Style Computer
- Depth Display: 0-100 metres (0-328 ft)
- Depth Display Gauge Mode: 150 metres (492 ft)
- Altitude Adjustable
- Memory Capacity: Approximately 80 Hours
- Time, Date and Temperature
- Imperial/Metric Display
- Power: CR2450 Lithium Battery
- Algorithm: Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGBM)
- Colour Strap Options
- Share Unforgettable Dives, Images and Video with the World
- Upgraded Buttons
- Comprehensive Owner Manual and Guide's
- Optional USB Cable available for connecting to detailed graphical logs and dive data with your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software
- Measurements: 48.6 x 43.8 x 16 mm
- Weight: 92 g
Colours: Black (SS050277000), White (SS050278000), Lime (SS050279000)
Suunto Wireless Tank Pressure Transmitter LED Features
- Monitor tank pressure and air consumption data wirelessly from dive computer
- Air Time Remaining (ATR):
Dive Computer Calculates Current Depth, Tank Pressure, Breathing Rate, Ascent Time, and Decompression Status
Tells Exact Time Diver Can Remain Underwater
Displays ATR via Numerical Bar Graph
Display ATR in Oversized Digits
- Easy Installation and Connection
- Threads to 1st Stage Regulator 7/6" HP Port
- Green blinking LED light indicates when the transmitter is on (sending data packets to the dive computer)
- Battery life approximately 2 years (at 100 dives per year)
In The Box
Suunto D4i Novo Wrist Dive Computer with matching colour silicone strap, Wireless Tank Transmitter, Scratch guards (2 pcs), safety leaflet, quick guide and dive legal leaflet with warranty information, Suunto logo sticker
Download/read the Suunto D4i Novo User Guide (PDF, 79 pages, 6.7 Mb)
The Suunto D4i Novo Watch Dive Computer is also available without the air transmitter.
- The International Limited Warranty Period starts at the date of original retail purchase.
- The Warranty Period is five (5) years for failures attributable to the depth measurement (pressure) sensor on Suunto Dive Computers.
- The Warranty Period is two (2) years for Dive Products and Dive transmitters unless otherwise specified.
- The Warranty Period is one (1) year for accessories including but not limited to wireless sensors, chargers, cables, rechargeable batteries, straps, bracelets and hoses.
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.
What We Think...
- A great and popular choice from Open Water students to diving professionals
- Possibly the biggest selling wrist computer in the world
- A solid mid level watch-style dive computer with air integration included
- Has all of the functions that most recreational will ever need