The most tech-savvy diver will appreciate the Aqualung i770R Dive Computer's Bluetooth capability and cutting-edge high-visibility TFT color screen, as well as its robust functionality and intuitive, compact design. With standard features that include a rechargeable battery, 3-axis full-tilt compass, easy three-button navigation, multiple gas capability and 4 operating modes, managing your dive has never been easier. And, with options for hose-less gas integration via a paired-for-life transmitter and DiverLog+ app, you can integrate technology and connectivity to all your dive adventures.
Scubalab Testers Choice 2018
We tested the Aqualung i770R dive computer. Combining function and convenience in a compact, comfortable, air-integrated wrist mount, it was a Testers Choice.
Rechargeable lithium battery. Use your home, car, or portable charger with the included USB cable to power up your i770R wherever you are.
High-visibility Thin Film Transistor (TFT) colour screen with easy-to-use interface Ultra-bright, high-contrast, full-colour TFT display, with easily adjustable intensity for perfect clarity and battery savings when a high-intensity screen is unnecessary.
Easy-to-use interface. Monitor all your key information with the intuitive menu structure. The i770R's intuitive 3-button navigation interface allows for easy settings preview and updates.
Bluetooth data transfer to the DiverLog+ app. Using your smartphone or tablet, the DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to wirelessly interact with your i770R via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology. Remotely control all your i770R settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos of your dive.
Hose-less gas integration (optional). Aqualung's patented Gas Time Remaining Algorithm provides calculations in real time, allowing accurate gas management. Compatible with 4 different transmitters and nitrox mixes on a single dive.
Paired-for-life transmitter. Once you pair your transmitter to your i770R, it's done there's no need to ever pair again. 3-axis full-tilt compass. Easy-to-read compass graphics, with a compass-bearing lock and reciprocal heading for easy navigation. An alternate compass bar can be displayed on the primary dive screen with the touch of a button.
Multiple gas capability manages up to 4 Nitrox mixes (with 4 transmitters), each with individual PO2 set points. Audible alarms and color-changing segments provide cautions and warnings for additional safety. Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile.
Fueled by Buhlmann ZHL-16C based PZ+ algorithm, altitude adjustable to 4,270 metres (14,000 ft) has a maximum depth readout of 100 metres (330 ft). Included adjustable bungee wrist mount and NATO band.
Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of planned dives to maximise your next adventure safely. Automatic Safety Stop Countdown displayed in minutes and seconds for clarity. Battery status indicator for both computer and transmitter.
Four operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Free Dive, so it's up for any adventure. User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrades. Optional deep stop with countdown timer. Salt or fresh water dive selection.
The Aqualung i770R Wrist Mount Computer includes a download cable, NATO wrist band, bungee kit, lens protector, quick reference card, digital instruction manual, paper safety reference and DiveLog+ brochure.
Aqualung i770R Dive Computer Features
- Most Tech-Savvy Diver's Appreciate i770R's Bluetooth Capability
- Cutting-Edge High-Visibility TFT Colour Screen
- Robust Functionality and Intuitive, Compact Design
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- 3-Axis Full-Tilt Compass:
Compass-Bearing Lock and Reciprocal Heading
Alternate Compass Bar Displayed on Primary Screen w/Touch of a Button
- Easy Three-Button Menu Navigation for Settings Preview and Updates
- Multiple Gas Capability and 4 Operating Modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge & Free Dive
- Managing Your Dive Has Never Been Easier
- Options for Hose-Less Gas Integration via Paired-for-Life Transmitter
- For Transmitters see SKU's: UDRT and UDRTO2 Transmitter (40% or 100% O2)
- Aqualung Patented Gas Time Remaining Algorithm:
Provides Calculations in Real Time
Allows Accurate Gas Management
- Compatible with 4 Different Transmitters and Nitrox Mixes On-Single-Dive
- DiverLog+ App: Integrate Technology and Connectivity to All Dive Adventures
- Bluetooth Data Transfer to DiverLog+ app*:
Use Smartphone or Tablet, the DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android)
Allows Wirelessly Interact with i770R via Latest Bluetooth Smart Technology
- Remotely Control all i770R Settings
- View Log and Profile Data, Add Location, Notes and Other-Details
- Store and Share Photos and Videos of Dive
- High-Visibility Thin Film Transistor (TFT) Colour Screen:
Full-Colour TFT Display, with Easily Adjustable Intensity
Perfect Clarity and Battery Savings when Hi-Intensity Screen is Unnecessary
- Monitor All Key Information with Intuitive Menu Structure
- 4 Nitrox Mixes (with 4 transmitters), Each with Individual PO2 Set Points
- Audible Alarms and Colour-Changing Segments Provide Cautions and Warnings for Added Safety
- Automatic Altitude Adjustment
- User-Updatable Software
- Optional Deep Stop w/Countdown Timer
- Salt or Fresh Water Dive Selection
- Pre-Dive Planning Feature
- Automatic Safety Stop Countdown Displayed in Minutes and Seconds
- Battery Status Indicator for Both Computer and Transmitter
- Automatic Altitude Adjustment Up to 4,270 metres (14,000 ft)
- Depth Readout: Dive Mode 100 metres (330 ft), Gauge Mode 120 metres (399 ft)
- Algorithm: Buhlmann ZHL-16C based PZ+ Algorithm
- USB Download Cable
- NATO Wrist Band
- Bungee Kit
- Lens Protector
- Quick Reference Card
- Digital Instruction Manual
- Paper Safety Reference
- DiverLog+ Brochure
* DiverLog+ App: Downloaded for Free from App Store, Google Play or ediverlog.com
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.
Order In Item:
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the manufacturer, typically resulting in a 3-4 day delay.