The Aqua Lung i200C Dive Computer is an intuitive, sporty computer with an easy versatility. With its fresh design, you'll find yourself wearing the Aqua Lung i200C as an everyday sports watch that is ready to dive when you are.
The i200C has Bluetooth capabilities. This enables the use of Aqualung's free DiverLog+ app for iOS and Android. With this free app, users can save dive log information from their computer to their phone or tablet, as well as change dive computer settings and install firmware updates.
With 4 operating modes, a user-changeable standard battery, the ability to easily switch between 2 Nitrox mixes, as well as no restriction switching between Free and Dive, it adapts to you. Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow unrestricted switching between Dive and Free). Computer has a maximum depth readout of 100 metres (330 ft), is altitude adjustable up to 4,270 metres (14,000 ft) and is fueled by Buhlmann ZHL-16C based PZ+ algorithm.
User-changeable standard 3.0V CR2430 lithium battery and data retention. Uses globally available standard battery. Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes. High visibility LED alarm light for additional diving safety.
Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes. Mixes up to 100% O2 with no restriction. Single button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time). Deep Stop with Countdown Timer. History Mode records last 24 dives. User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrade (must purchase optional download cable).
Simple to use with DiverLog software on the Mac or PC platforms, which allows control of all your dive computer settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos & videos. DiverLog must be purchased separately at ediverlog.com.
Included in the box are a digital instruction manual, safety reference info, DiverLog brochure, quick reference card, lens protector, battery compartment opening tool and strap extension.
Aqua Lung i200C Dive Computer Features
- Bluetooth Capabilities with Free DiverLog+ app for iOS and Android
- Save Dive Log Information from Computer to Phone or Tablet
- Change Dive Computer Settings and Install Firmware Updates
- Fresh Design: You'll Find Yourself Wearing the i200 Everyday As-a-Sports-Watch
- Ready to Dive when You Are
- 4 Operating Modes:
Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer)
Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow unrestricted switching between Dive and Free)
- User-Changeable Standard Battery
- Data Retention
- High Visibility LED Alarm Light
- Switch Between Up to 2 Nitrox Mixes
- Mixes Up to 100% O2 with No Restriction
- Single Button Access to Last Dive Display (max depth and bottom time)
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer
- History Mode Records Last 24 Dives
- User-Updatable Software
- Optional Download Cable: Access to Latest Features and Upgrade
- Simple to Use with DiverLog Software on Mac or PC Platforms
- Maximum Depth Readout: 100 metres (330 ft)
- Algorithm: Buhlmann ZHL-16C based PZ+
- Altitude Adjustable Up to 4,270 metres (14,000 ft)
- Power: User Replaceable 3.0V CR2430 Lithium Battery
- Control of All Dive Computer Settings:
View Log and Profile Data
Add Location, Notes and Other Details
Store and Share Photos and Videos
In The Box:
- Digital Instruction Manual
- Safety Reference Info
- DiverLog Brochure
- Quick Reference Card
- Lens Protector
- Battery Compartment Opening Tool
Colours: Blue (NS155111), Charcoal (NS155111), Teal (NS155112)
* DiverLog+ App: Downloaded for Free from App Store, Google Play or ediverlog.com
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.