The Aqualung Explorer II Regulator Bag is the perfect bag for protecting your regulators and organising your dive kit. The combination of foam and polyethylene (PE) board walls protect your delicate gear while the round shape minimises hose kinks. The compact design packs flat and pairs with all the bags in the Explorer II Collection.
Travel-Friendly: Packs flat when empty. Webbing handle for carrying. Durable: Corrosion-resistant zipper with extended zipper pulls. Protective padding and internal stiffening material protect your gear.
Bag measures 33 cm x 30cm x 10cm (13 in x 12 in x 4 in), with a volume of 10.23 litres (624 cubic inches) and weighs 385.6 g (13.6 oz) when empty.
Aqualung Explorer II Regulator Bag Features
- Perfect Bag for Protecting Your Regulators and Organising Your Dive Kit
- Combination of Foam and Polyethylene (PE) Board Walls Protect Your Delicate Gear
- Round Shape Minimises Hose Kinks
- Compact Design Packs Flat and Pairs with All Bags-In-Explorer II Collection
- Travel-Friendly: Packs Flat When Empty, Webbing Handle for Carrying
- Durable: Corrosion-Resistant Zipper with Extended Zipper Pulls
- Protective Padding and Internal Stiffening Material Protect Your Gear
- Dimensions: 33 cm x 30cm x 10cm (13 in x 12 in x 4 in)
- Volume: 10.23 litres (624 cubic inches)
- Weight (empty): 385.6 g (13.6 oz)
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.
(07/22 HS $)