The Apeks WTX Single Tank Adaptor is a great way to quickly attach a single cylinder to a back plate or the WTX Harness. Made of 316 stainless steel and weighing 490 g (17 oz) without hardware. Comes with 2 sets of bolts, one pair of washers and wing nuts for mounting to back-plate. The 2.54 cm (1 inch) bolts allow for directly mounting to back plate and the 3.8 cm (1.5 inch) bolts allow for mounting to back plate inside WTX Harness. Nylon tank bands are not included and may be purchased separately.
The Apeks WTX and WTX-D Series is a selection of harnesses, buoyancy cells and accessories which offer unparalleled versatility due to the modular nature of the whole system. Each component can be configured into a highly technical rig for those trained to push the limits, or scaled down to make a travel friendly set up suitable for any diver.
Apeks WTX Single Cylinder Adaptor Features
- Unparalleled Versatility, Modular Nature of System
- Great Way to Quickly Attach Single Cylinder to Back Plate or Harness
- Compatibility: APEKS WTX Back Plate or WTX Harness
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Weight: 490 g (17 oz) without Hardware
- 2 Sets of Bolts, One Pair of Washers and Wing Nuts for Mounting
- 2.54 cm (1 inch) Bolts Allow Directly Mounting to Back Plate
- 3.8 cm (1.5 inch) Bolts Allow Mounting to Back Plate Inside WTX Harness
- Note: Nylon Tank Bands Not Included
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.