The Cressi T10-SC Cromo Compact Pro Regulator Set delivers performance, ergonomic reliability, and ease of maintenance which make this regulator a product for true diving professionals. Instructors, guides, dive operators, and researchers will find the answer they need in the Cressi Master Ellipse T10-SC.
The Cressi T10-SC Cromo first stage regulator is technically identical to the T10-SC, but with a pleasing and durable satin chrome finish on the first stage and a brushed stainless steel cap on the second stage.
Certification EN250/2014 for Cold Water:
The Cressi T10 Seal Chamber Cromo 1st stage is environmentally sealed, protecting it against icing in cold water and against contamination from particulate matter in silty conditions. When paired with the Cressi Cromo Master Ellipse second stage, which includes an internal heat exchanger, this regulator is an excellent choice for divers exploring the most extreme cold water environments.
The Cressi T10-SC Cromo First Stage Regulator stands out from the range of Cressi balanced diaphragm regulators because the mechanism is arranged on an axis perpendicular to the axis of air entry, creating a 'T' shape. The advantages of this particular design include better arrangement of the hoses and less space occupied. Regulator is remarkably easy to inspect and access the mechanism to improve maintenance and calibration operations. The Cressi T10-SC uses a larger, high-efficiency conical filter. The marine brass metal body is protected on the surface by a chromed satin finish.
The balanced diaphragm, first stage regulator is inherently environmentally sealed. The benefit of this type of first stage design is that none of the delicate internal parts are exposed to contaminants such as salt, sand, chlorine or pool acids. These environmental contaminants can cause corrosion and mineral deposits to form on the internal mechanism deteriorating regulator performance. A diaphragm first stage regulator requires less maintenance then regulators that allow contaminates to enter the internal mechanism. The diaphragm of the first stage regulator forms a membrane barrier between the environment and the internal mechanism. The diaphragm membrane transmits pressure changes to the mechanism keeping the internal parts cleaner and contaminant free.
The 1st stage Cressi T10-SC is identical to the T10, but with a special seal chamber which completely isolates the diaphragm and spring from contact with water. Ideal for diving in waters that are rich in suspension and mineral salts, for archaeological work, for potholing and diving in cold waters. The total exclusion of water from the regulator's interior including the spring chamber means that no ice can form inside during cold water dives. The first stage regulator is equipped with 2 high pressure (HP) 7/16-inch UNF threaded ports and 4-low pressure (LP) 3/8-inch UNF threaded ports.
The Cressi XS Compact Pro second stage regulator has a new anti-air expansion to avoid direct contact with metal tongs to prevent freezing in icy environments. This has allowed their approval for use in Freezing water.
The Cressi T10-SC Cromo Compact Pro Regulator Set comes with a 85.1 cm (33.5 inch) extremely lightweight and flexible 3/8-inch threaded hose. The regulator comes with an owner's manual and elite packaging.
Cressi T10-SC Cromo Compact Pro Regulator Features
- First Stage: Cressi T10 Cromo
- Hyper-Balanced Diaphragm Design with Watertight Chamber
- Inherently Environmentally Sealed
- 2 HP Ports 7/16-inch UNF Thread
- 4 LP Ports 3/8-inch UNF Thread
- Lightweight Satin Chromed Brass Body
- Body Coated with PVD Process
- Self-Lubricating Internal Coating
- Anti-Pressure Drop Pneumatics
- High-Capacity Conical Filter in Chemically Nickel-Plated Spherical Bronze
- Removable Nozzle in AISI 316 Steel
- Anti-Pressure Drop Pneumatic Spring
- "T" Shape for Better Hose Routing and Compact Profile
- Calibration pressure: 10 bar
- High-Efficiency Nickel-Plated Bronze Conical Filter
- Stainless Steel Calibration Spring with Micropeening Treatment
- Low-Friction Technopolymer Slider Shaft
- Quantity of Air Supplied: 4500 l/min
- Operating Pressure: 300 bar (4350 psi) DIN Version, 232 bar (3365 psi) International version
- Weight, INT version: 720 gr
- Weight, DIN version: 602 gr
- Second Stage: Cressi Compact Pro
- Downstream system
- Adjustable venturi effect
- Patented anti-friction lever
- Patented sealing washer
- Big purge button
- Anti-scratch surface
- Bayonet-type cap holder with security lock
- Stainless steel cover
- Removable exhaust tee without tools
- Weight without hose: 140 g/li>
- EN250/2014 Certification for Cold Water
- Lightweight 85.1 cm (33.5 in) Long, Jacketed 3/8-inch Threaded Low Pressure (LP) Hose
- Owner's Manual
For a complete regulator package with Octopus, we recommend adding the Cressi Octopus Compact Pro Second Stage Regulator.
What about a Yoke 1st Stage?
We recommend DIN valve connection regulators as this setup is much safer and lighter. If you want a Yoke valve connection, just purchase a DIN to Yoke Converter so that you can easily switch between DIN and Yoke. Or purchase the Yoke version.
Special Order This is a Special Order item from Cressi in Italy. There will be an approximate 14 to 21 day turn around.
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.