The Mares Ultra 72X Regulator is a powerhouse of a regulator with the big block of a 1st stage that has 8 Low Pressure Ports, double that of other 1st stages that offer you great hose routing options.
Achieved EN250 work of breathing requirements at the depth of 200 metres at a breathing rate of 62.5 l/min while using a breathing mix of 6.7% oxygen, 83.3% helium and 10% nitrogen. This gas mixture has a density at 200 m equivalent to the density of air at 50 m.
Mares Ultra 72X Regulator Set Features
- 72X 1st Stage: DIN or Yoke
- 4 vertical and 4 radial LP ports (pat. Pending)
- Ideal for all tech and recreational diving configurations
- Natural DFC on all LP ports
- Pre-oriented HP ports
- AST - 1st stage dry system
- Pearl chrome finish
- First stage weight DIN 708 g
- Ultra 2nd Stage:
- Twin power system
- High air flow
- Ultralight technopolymer
- Wide pivoting purge button
- Second stage weight 190 g
- 100 cm (39.4 inch) Superflex Hose with 3/8-inch Threads
- Total weight DIN 1034 g
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.
Order In Item:
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the Australian supplier, typically resulting in a 3-4 day delay.