The Mares XR CR 25X Regulator Set is a pair of regulators for a DIR twin setup with a heavy duty metal 2nd stage for outstanding performance for serious deep and cold diving. Left and Right handed 1st stages route your hoses neatly leaving plenty of space to reach your valves and each 2nd stage has VAD inlet for a smooth breathe.
The Mares 25X First Stage is extremely reliable and environmentally sealed - great for keeping out water. With an interchangeable port design to offer perfect SPG instrument positioning. The first stage regulator is made from a nickel-plated marine grade brass and has a solid compact one-piece body. The balanced diaphragm design which is environmentally sealed. The diaphragm membrane transmits the pressure changes to the internal mechanism eliminating the need for the surrounding water to enter the intricate mechanism. The benefit of this type of first stage design is that none of the internal parts are exposed to contaminants such as salt, sand, chlorine or pool acids. These environmental contaminants cause corrosion and mineral deposits to form on the internal mechanism deteriorating regulator performance.
Another unique feature of the first-stage is the Dynamic Flow Control (DFC). The DFC system minimizes the intermediate pressure drop during inhalation, making it possible to use a simpler more reliable second stage. No type of manual adjustment of the second stage is necessary due to the consistency derived from a first stage that guarantees a stable flow of air, even under extreme conditions. Also the 25XR CR First Stage Regulators HP valve uses Mares Advanced Coating Technology: The new valve in the X systems increases durability by an astounding 600%, even under the most extreme conditions.
This DIN dedicated regulator with its environmental seal makes it an excellent choice for cold water diving. The first stage comes equipped with 2 LP ports 3/8-inch UNF threaded that are angled down for optimum hose routing and 1 HP port (IPD: Interchangeable Port Design) with 7/16-inch UNF threads. Regulator is designed for use with Trimix, Heliox, Helitrox gas mixtures, it is extreme reliability with the highest safety in its design. Maximised breathing comfort, extreme depth, engaged dives and mixed gas diving (Helium, O2, Nitrogen) capable. Excellent choice for twinset use but equally suitable for single or stage cylinder configurations. Dual configuration: fits all certifying agencies from RSTC to DIR divers and all XR uses including cave.
The Mares CR Second Stage regulator is a high-performance tech regulator which has been specifically designed for cave dives. Can be opened underwater for cleaning and easily reconstructed. All Mares second stages are a reliable downstream valve design and offer the unique patented Vortex Assisted Design (VAD) system. The air bypass tube conveys air to the mouthpiece creating a swirling vortex with a low-pressure area in the center that keeps the diaphragm down during inhalation, for very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths.
The Mares CR second stage has a new soft cover design easy-to-push purge. Cover design disperses water flow around the second-stage diaphragm and reduces free flows. This high-performance second stage is slightly negatively buoyant and is made from techno-polymer material.
This regulator set consists of 2 first stage regulators one with left hand and one with right hand porting, 2 second stage regulators, two 3/8-inch threaded low pressure hoses one measuring 56 cm (22 inch) and one measuring 210 cm (82.7 inch). Each regulator weighs 1.027 kg (36.23 oz) comes with an owner's manual.
The regulator set also includes a silicone regulator necklace that attaches easily to any regulator 2'nd stage mouthpiece. Necklace allows regulator to hang close under the chin it keeps your second stage where you need it. Durable, shape retaining silicone design. Also included with the set is a high quality marine grade 316 stainless steel 7.6 cm (3 inch) dead bolt snap. This spring loaded gate clip with 360° swivel is Mares XR laser engraved and corrosion and rust resistant. Swiveling bases making them easy to use.
Mares XR CR 25X Tek Regulator Set Features
- Complete Technical Diving Regulator Set
- Two First and Second Stage Regulators
- Two LP Hoses: 56 cm (22 inch) and 210 cm (82.7 inch) with 3/8-inch Threads
- Weight: 1.027 kg (36.23 oz)
- Owner's Manual
- First Stage: Mares 25XR
- Mares Introduces the Extended Range (XR) Gear Line
- Bridging the Gap Between Recreational and Technical Diving
- Made for Serious Divers
- Pushed to Limits-Thru-Intense Testing
- Nickel-Plated Marine Grade Brass
- Solid Compact One-Piece Body
- Balanced Diaphragm Design:
- Inherently Environmentally Sealed to Keep Out Contaminates
- Diaphragm Keeps Delicate Internal Parts from Exposure-to-Contaminants
- No Deterioration from Salt, Sand, Chlorine or Pool Acids
- Requires Less-Maintenance
- CWD Kit for Extreme Temperature
- High Performance in Cold Water
- Dynamic Flow Control (DFC): Minimizes Intermediate Pressure Drop
- HP Valve:
- Advanced Coating Technology
- New X system Valve Increases Durability 600%
- Even Under Most Extreme Conditions
- DIN Dedicated Regulator
- 2 LP Ports 3/8-inch UNF Thread
- LP Ports Angled Down for Optimum Hose Routing
- 1 HP Port (IPD: Interchangeable Port Design) 7/16-inch UNF Threads
- Available with Left or Right Hand Porting
- Trimix, Heliox, Helitrox Gas Mixture Compatible
- Extreme Reliability with Highest Safety Design
- Maximised Breathing Comfort
- Extreme Depth, Engaged Dives and Mixed Gas Diving (Helium, O2, Nitrogen)
- Excellent Choice for Twin-Set Cylinders
- Works Well w/Single Cylinders
- Fits All Certifying Agencies from RSTC to DIR Divers
- All XR Uses Including Cave
- Second Stage: Mares CR
- High Performance Tech Regulator
- Specifically Designed for Cave Dives
- Disassemble/Assemble Underwater for Cleaning
- Reliable Downstream Valve Design
- Patented Vortex Assisted Design (VAD) System
- Soft Cover Design Easy-to-Push Purge
- Cover Design: Disperses Water Flow, Reduces Free Flows
- Slightly Negatively Buoyant
- Construction: Techno-Polymer Materials
- Regulator Necklace:
- Silicone Regulator Necklace
- Attaches Easily to Any Regulator 2nd Stage Mouthpiece
- Allows Regulator to Hang Close Under Chin
- Keeps Second Stage Where-You-Need-It!
- Durable, Shape Retaining Silicone Design
- Dead Bolt Snap:
- High Quality Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel
- Spring Loaded Gate Clip
- 360° Swivel
- Mares XR Laser Engraved
- Corrosion and Rust Resistant
- Swiveling Bases Easy to Use Design
- Dimensions: 7.6 cm (3 inch)
What's In The Box...
- 2 x Mares 25XR First Stages
- 2 x Mares CR Second Stages
- 2 x Mares Regulator Hoses (56 cm and 210 cm)
- 1 x Mares Neck Bungee
- 1 x Mares Dead Bolt Snap
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.