In the Apollo Comfo Pocket Weight Belt with Stainless Steel Buckle and Black Plastic D-rings we finally have a weight belt made for total comfort and convenience. The Apollo Comfo Belt is the highest quality most feature pack weight belt on the market today.
Available in multiple colours and sizes, there's a Comfo Belt for every diver's size and weight carrying needs. Dry suit diver, technical divers, and large divers who have needs that supersedes the capabilities of weight intergraded BCD's will find all these desires met with the Comfo Belt.
Being comfortable when scuba diving is always important underwater. The design of the Apollo Cumfo Weight Belt assures you of comfort. There is also a rubber waist strip to prevent twisting and accidental slipping from the hips of the diver.
Additional weights can easily be added or removed via the convenient velcro closure weight pouches that accommodate hard or soft weights. The extra strong nylon fabric used in the construction process ensure the material of the belt is heavy duty and long lasting. The durable nylon with taped and sewn edge weight pockets are self-draining, and hold both block and shot type weights. At least 2 kg weight capacity for each pocket.
The Apollo Comfo Pocket Weight Belt I built to last with its strong 50 mm (2 inch) nylon webbing waist strap and corrosion free stainless steel, 3-slot, latch style quick release waist buckle. The belt is equipped with non-corrosive plastic D-rings on either side for attaching your dive accessories. Rubber friction strips prevent belt from slipping along your suit.
Apollo Comfo Pocket Weight Belt Features
- Highest Quality Most Feature-Pack Weight Belt on Market Today
- Comfo Belt for Every Divers Size and Weight Carrying Needs
- Suitable for Recreational Divers, Dry Suit Divers, Technical Divers, and Large Divers
- The rubber waist friction strip prevents twisting or slipping
- Extra Strong Nylon Fabric Construction with Taped and Sewn Edge Weight Pockets
- Velcro flaps allow easy addition and remove of weights
- Block and Shot Type Weights Compatible
- Weight belt adds padding to hip area for comfort and reduces damage to dive boat decks
- Four different pocket configurations available — S/4, M/5, L/6 and XL/7
- Pocket Capacity: At Least 2 kg Weight Capacity Per Pocket
- Strong 50 mm (2 inch) Nylon Webbing Waist Strap
- Includes high quality, corrosion resistant stainless steel, 3-slot, quick release waist buckle
- Black Non-Corrosive Plastic D-rings on each side for clipping off accessory items
- Colour: Black only with size indicative, colour coded logo embroidery for easy hire gear management
We like these weight belts so much at The Scuba Doctor that we use them for our training and hire weight belts. So if you want to try one out on a dive, please come in and hire one.
- Small - 4 pockets - Red trim
approximate maximum waist circumference 100 cm
- Medium - 5 pockets - Yellow trim
approximate maximum waist circumference 108 cm
- Large - 6 pockets - Blue trim
approximate maximum waist circumference 117 cm
- X-Large - 7 pockets - White trim
approximate maximum waist circumference 125 cm
Please Note: The pictures show the earlier model with stainless steel D-rings. The current model has black plastic D-rings.
Threading a 3-Slot Quick-Release Belt Buckle
Starting from the front of the metal buckle, thread the left waist strap through the larger end slot of the buckle. Position the buckle approximately 45 cm (18 inches) of webbing length from the plate left waist slot. Then thread the webbing from the back through the centre slot and through the front of the inner most slot. Then thread the webbing through the back of the larger end slot so there are two thicknesses of webbing through one slot and pull the weave tight.
For a more complete description please see How to Thread a Weight Belt Buckle.