The AOI UAL-05 0.75X M52 Underwater Wide Angle Air Lens is a super-compact corrective Air Dome from AOI which restores the camera's in air field of view allowing you to get closer to your subject. This wet-mount wide-angle conversion lens designed to work best with Olympus Tough TG-3/4/5/6 series cameras within the matching Olympus housing with an M52 Thread.
This lens will not vignette with any of the following housings:
- Fantasea FG9X II for Canon G9X/G9XII
- Fantasea FRX100V for Sony RX100 III, IV & V
- Olympus PT-056 for Olympus TG-3 and TG-4
- Olympus PT-058 for Olympus TG-5
- Olympus PT-059 for Olympus TG-6
With an 81° angle of coverage, sharp corners, no vignetting at 24 mm, and an easy to use 52 mm threaded mount, this lens is perfect for both veteran and new wide-angle underwater photographers. It's the most versatile lens for shooting both macro and wide-angle on the same dive with the Olympus TG-5 or TG-6 because you never have to remove the lens.
The lens fits all camera housings with 52 mm thread or housings with a 67 mm threaded port using a 67-52mm step-down ring.
AOI UAL-05 0.75X M52 Underwater Wide Angle Air Lens Features
- 81° Underwater Field of View
- Sharp Corners
- No Vignetting
- Anti-Reflection Coating
- Zoom Through for Tighter Shots
- Works with TG-5 and TG-6 Microscope Mode for macro while installed
- 50 metre (165 feet) depth rating
- Get the Most from your Olympus TG-3, TG-4, TG-5 and TG-6
- Compatible with Olympus Compact Camera Housings
- Olympus TG-3 and TG-4 Underwater Housing - PT-056
- Olympus TG-5 Underwater Housing - PT-058
- Olympus TG-6 Underwater Housing - PT-059
- Includes ABS Rear Port Cap (LRC-01), Lens Pouch, Secure Lanyard
AOI UAL-05 0.75X M52 Underwater Wide Angle Air Lens Specifications
- Model: UAL-05
- Description: Underwater 0.75X Wide Angle Air Lens
- Lens Construction: 2 Groups, 2 Elements
- Working Depth: 50 metres (165 ft)
- Underwater FOV / Magnification (with Olympus TG-4/5/6 camera): 81 degrees / 0.75X
- Mounting: M52 Thread Mount
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate Dome Lens with Hard Coating and Optical Glass Lens with Multi-layers AR Coating
- Barrel/Hood Materia: Black Anodised Aluminium Alloy / EPDM
- Dimensions: 120 mm (D) x 34 mm (H)
- Weight: 160 grams On-land, 20 grams Under-water
- Accessories: ABS Rear Port Cap (LRC-01), Lens Pouch, Secure Lanyard
In The Box
- Lens Pouch)
- Rear Lens Cap (LRC-01)
- Lens Secure Line (LSL-03)
This wet lens is practically the same as the Backscatter M52 Wide Angle Air Lens for Olympus TG Series.
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the manufacturer upon request and typically shipped directly from them to you the same day thus resulting in no delay in delivery. However, if they are out of stock this item becomes a special international order, typically resulting in a 4-week delay.