The Isotta Underwater Housing for the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR camera allows you to capitalise on your cameras full potential and capture amazing pictures underwater. An easy to use, highly professional product has been created through techniques and innovations gained from years of experience. The perfect handling of the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV housing is possible by means of adjustable handles crafted to match the human hand and make holding the camera very comfortable even throughout long dives.
Easy access to all key/main camera controls by means of clearly labelled laser-engraved longlasting buttons, even with gloves and drysuit gloves. An easy and quick release camera mounting plate allows the camera positioning and a lever locks the tray inside the housing. The back door has a large window anti-scratch glass for a fine camera display and optical viewfinder view and it is entirely detached from the front body to make easier the camera fitting. External viewfinders can be mounted, INON X-2 compatible.
One Hand Open/Close
The housing for the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV camera is closed with Isotta's single handed one-turn knob. It's the only single latch closing mechanism in the DSLR housing market. It's fast, simple and secure thanks to its double steel pins at the bottom on the housing.
Ports and Extension Ring
A series of ports and extension rings are available. The removable port is fitted thanks to markers and a bayonet 120 mm connection to the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV. The interchangeable port bodies and extensions rings combine to allow the use of most of lenses on the market for maximum versatility and performance.
The Isotta underwater housing for Canon EOS 5D Mark IV camera offers the possibility to use external strobes via two standard optical light ports as well as two Nikonos sync cord bulkheads. This allows for easy mounting of any strobe and lighting set up in manual mode.
Construction and Safety
Only the best materials are used to manufacture Isotta housings such as anodised aluminium, which is anticorodal and thermo-coated, and stainless steel. A long lasting product that requires easy and simple maintenance by the user. Dual high precision and quality O-ring seals protect and ensure a perfect and secure watertight for all movable and/or removable parts; a red alarm for humidity/water inside the housing is powered by a battery replaceable by the user. Working depth is 100 metres (330 ft). Different accessories can be fitted by means of M8 hole positioned on upper side of the housing and double threaded M6 holes located on the housing bottom side.
Isotta Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Underwater Housing Features
- Compatible with Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR camera
- Depth Rated to 100 metres (330 ft)
- Anodised Machined Aluminium Housing
- Dual O-ring Seals
- Interchangeable Ports
- Made in Italy
- 2 Year Warranty
- Signature red anodised aluminium body
- Ergonomic side handles, adjustable (via optional accessory)
- Two fiber optic connectors (optional)
- Two standard electrical sync cord bulkheads
- Back housing completely detachable from the front housing
- Tray with lock for an easy fitting of the camera
- Single-hand closing knob for back housing
- One M16 port for installation of accessories, e.g. vacuum valves or monitors
- Aluminium buttons and dials with engraved symbols identical to camera controls
- All camera controls are external
- Wide back display viewfinder glass
- Optical viewfinder
- Dual O-ring seals on all buttons and removable parts
- Moisture sensor with LED and audible indicator (replaceable battery)
- Removable port - 120 mm bayonet
- Ports security latch to prevent accidental opening
- Wide, rubber covered feet for solid footing
- M8 hole located on upper side of the housing for various accessories such as focus lights
- Two M6 holes located on housing bottom side for different accessories such as brackets for strobes or tripods
- External viewfinders can be mounted, INON X-2 compatible
- Depth rated to 100 metres
- Weight: 2.600 g
- Size without handles: 190 W. x 130 D. x 190 H.
- Front Cap
- Replacement O-Ring kit
- Silicone Grease, 10 g
- Standard Handles
- 2 years manufacturer warranty
- AS566 - Set O-Ring Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
- AS785 - Front cap
- AS089 - T socket
- GRASIL - Silicone grease