The Isotta Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II Underwater Housing allows you to capitalise on the full potential of the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II Mirrorless Camera and to capture amazing pictures underwater. It is an easy to use, highly professional product which has been created through techniques and innovations gained from years of experience. Easy access to all key/main Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II mirrorless camera controls by means of clearly labelled laser engraved long lasting buttons. The back door has a large window for a fine camera display view and it is entirely detached from the front body to make for easier camera fitting.
One Hand Open/Close
It's very easy to open and close the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II underwater housing, without any efforts by the user thanks to the side helicoid screw and the bottom centered pins. The camera is placed easily into the housing on a sliding tray that keeps the camera robustly in place.
Ports and Extension Ring
A series of ports and extension rings are available. The removable port is fitted thanks to markers and a bayonet 102 mm connection to the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II housing. The interchangeable port bodies and extensions rings combine to allow the use of most of lenses on the market for maximum versatility and performance.
Two fiber optic connections are placed in front of the built-in flash and allow the use of external strobe.
Construction and Safety
Only the best materials are used to manufacture Isotta housings such anodised aluminium, which is anticorodal and thermo-coated, and stainless steel. A long lasting product that requires easy and simple maintenance by the user. So small and so rich in technology! Dual high precision and quality O-ring seals protect and ensure a perfect and secure watertight for all movable and / or removable parts. A red alarm for humidity/water inside the housing is powered by a battery replaceable by the user. Working depth is 100 metres. Different accessories can be fitted directly on the handles or by means of an M8 upper threaded hole, using the Isotta top handle or via the M6 and M8 threaded holes on the bottom.
- ON/OFF of Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II
- Own camera strobe open/close
- Ergonomic camera focusing and shutter button for an easy use with gloves
- Rear control panel
- Upper control panel
- All controls are available on the housing
Isotta Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II Underwater Housing Features
- Depth Rated to 100 metres (330 ft)
- One Hand Open/Close
- Red Anodised Machined Aluminium Housing
- Double O-ring on all Seals
- Extensive Ports and Extension Rings
- Vacuum System Ready
- Made in Italy
- 2 Year Warranty
- Signature red color anodised aluminium body
- Two fiber optic connectors
- Two M16 holes for installation of accessories, e.g. vacuum valves or monitors
- Back housing completely separable from the front housing
- Ergonomic side handles, adjustable (via optional accessory)
- Tray with lock for the easy insertion of the camera
- Single-hand closing knob for back housing
- Aluminium buttons and dials with engraved symbols identical to camera controls
- Wide back display viewfinder glass with optical viewfinder
- Double O-ring seal on all buttons and removable parts
- Moisture sensor with LED indicator (replaceable battery)
- Removable port - 102 mm bayonet
- Ports security latch to prevent accidental opening
- Wide, rubber covered feet for solid footing on boat floors or sea floor
- M8 hole located on upper side of the housing for various accessories such as focus lights
- Two M6 holes located on housing bottom side for different accessories such as brackets for strobes or tripods
- External viewfinders can be mounted, INON X-2 compatible
- Depth rated to 100 metres
- Weight: 1,000 g
- Size: 180 W. x 110 D. x 190 H.
- Front lip
- Replacement O-Ring kit
- Silicone Grease 10g
- 2 years manufacturer warranty
- AS586 - O-Ring Set for Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II
- AS785 - Front lid for housing
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the manufacturer upon request and typically shipped directly from them to you. Please be aware that housings are made to order from Italy, typically resulting in approximately 4 week delay.