The Isotta Nikon D500 Underwater Housing allows you to capitalise on the full potential of the Nikon D500 DSLR Camera and to capture amazing pictures underwater. It is an easy to use, highly professional product which has been created through techniques and innovations gained from years of experience.
The perfect handling of the Isotta Nikon D500 housing is possible by means of adjustable handles crafted to match the human hand and make holding the camera very comfortable even throughout long dives. Easy access to all key/main Nikon D500 camera controls by means of clearly labelled laser-engraved long lasting buttons, even with gloves and drysuit gloves. An easy and quick release camera mounting plate allows the camera positioning and a lever locks the tray inside the housing. The back door has a large window anti-scratch glass for a fine camera display and optical viewfinder view and it is entirely detached from the front body to make easier the camera fitting. External viewfinders can be mounted, INON X-2 compatible.
One Hand Open/Close
The housing for Nikon D500 is closed with Isotta's single handed one-turn knob. It's the only single latch closing mechanism in the DSLR housing market. It's fast, simple and secure thanks to its double steel pins at the bottom of the housing.
Ports and Extension Ring
A series of ports and extension rings are available in dedicated section. The removable port is fitted thanks to markers and a bayonet 120 mm connection to the Nikon D500. The interchangeable port bodies and extensions rings combine to allow the use of most of lenses on the market for maximum versatility and performance.
TTL Converter Flash Included
The Isotta housing for Nikon D500 features TTL Converter Electronics for Automatic flash control. It also offers the possibility to use external strobes via two standard optical light ports as well as two optional Nikonos sync cord bulkheads. This allows for easy mounting of any strobe and lighting set up.
Construction and Safety
Only the best materials are used to manufacture our housings such anodised aluminium which is anticorodal and thermo-coated and stainless steel. A long lasting product that requires easy and simple maintenance by the user. So small and so rich in technology! Dual high-quality O-ring seals protect and ensure a perfect and secure watertight for all movable and/or removable parts. A red alarm for humidity/water inside the housing is powered by a battery replaceable by the user. Working depth is 100 metres. Different accessories can be fitted by means of an M8 hole positioned on the upper side of the housing and double threaded M6 holes located on housing bottom side.
Isotta Nikon D500 Underwater Housing Features
- Depth Rated to 100 metres (330 ft)
- One Hand Open/Close
- Red Anodised Machined Aluminium Housing
- Double O-ring on all Seals
- Interchangeable Ports
- Made in Italy
- 2 Year Warranty
- Signature red anodized aluminum body
- Ergonomic side handles, adjustable (via optional accessory)
- TTL converter electronics for automatic flash control included
- Two fiber optic connectors
- Two electrical sync cord bulkheads
- Back housing completely detachable from the front housing
- Tray with lock for an easy fitting of the camera
- Single-hand closing knob for back housing
- One M16 hole for installation of accessories, e.g. vacuum valves or monitors
- Aluminium buttons and dials with engraved symbols identical to camera controls
- All camera controls are external
- Wide back display viewfinder glass
- Optical viewfinder
- Double O-ring seals on all buttons and removable parts
- Moisture alarm with LED and an acoustic warning signal (replaceable battery)
- Removable port - 120 mm bayonet
- Ports security latch to prevent accidental opening
- Wide, rubber covered feet for solid footing
- M8 hole located on upper side of the housing for various accessories such as focus lights
- Two M6 holes located on housing bottom side for different accessories such as brackets for strobes or tripods
- External viewfinders can be mounted, INON X-2 compatible
- Depth rated to 100 metres
- Weight: 2.740 g
- Size without handles: 235 W. x 145 D. x 205 H.
- Front cap
- Replacement O-Ring kit
- Silicone Grease 10g
- Standard Handles
- 2 years manufacturer warranty
- AS568 - Set O-ring Nikon D500
- AS785 - Front cap
- AS089 - T socket
- GRASIL - Silicone grease
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the manufacturer upon request and typically shipped directly from them to you. Please be aware that housings are made to order from Italy, typically resulting in a 4-6 week delay.