Adjust your Kraken Video lights from your fingertips with the Kraken Remote Light Controller! No reaching up to the outstretched light and fumbling to push the button, or turn the knob! You can control one or two lights together, or independently through fiber optic sync cords. You can control their mode or intensity, even put them into sleep mode to save power. The remote uses small blue LED lights to show it's operation.
Mounts with 3 1/4-20 threaded holes on the bottom and uses a small lithium battery for power. It can be mounted with an optional universal mount to i-DAS HD-GN-T, Nauticam or other flat-mounted handles or trays.
Compatible with Kraken 2800, 3500, 5000 and SolarFlare Mini and Max lights.
Note: Fiber optic sync cord not included.
Kraken Remote Light Control Features
- Control one or two Kraken Hydra lights simultaneously with just your thumb. Connect the lights to the remote using fiber optic cables (sold separate) and change intensity and modes without reaching to the lights.
- Two types of fiber optic cables available (KR-OC01 12 in short) and (KR-OC02 24 in long)
- Compatible with Hydra 2800 WSRU, 3500 WSRU, 5000 WSRU and Solar Flare MAX
- Includes mounting hardware compatible with the Kraken tray (single or dual sold separate)
- Turn lights onoff, cycle through modes, and adjust the brightness
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the manufacturer upon request and typically shipped directly from them to you the same day thus resulting in no delay in delivery. However, if they are out of stock this item becomes a special international order, typically resulting in a 4 week delay.