The Mares XR Submersible Pressure Gauge (SPG) with graduation range of 0-360 bar and 15 cm long Miflex High Pressure Hose is a great solution for stage cylinder setups. This Italian made single reading gauge has a tempered glass lens, luminescent glow in the dark screen and a brass housing with a double chrome, mirror-plated case treatment: assures the best look and maximum protection against corrosion. Copper beryllium bourdon tube mechanism that never goes out of calibration even with hard knocks for the greatest degree of accuracy and reliability.
Preferred for its simplicity by many technical divers who follow DIR training philosophy. Designed for technical divers and top quality regulator systems the gauge is certified according to EN 250 requirements. Gauge comes with a durable 15 cm (6 inch) long Miflex 7/16-inch threaded high pressure hose. The pressure gauge measures 52 mm (2 in) in diameter and weighs 210 g (7.4 oz).
The gauge face is colour coded for ease of reading at a glance. The metric version has a red background from 0 to 50 bar, white background from 50 to 200 bar and blue background from 200 to 360 bar.
Mares XR Pressure Gauge with 15cm Miflex Hose Features
- Designed for Technical Divers and Top Quality Regulator Systems
- Double Chrome, Mirror-Plated Case Treatment
- Treatment Assures Best Look and Maximum Protection from Corrosion
- Brass Housing with Tempered Glass Lens, Extreme Durability
- Case: Double Welded Design
- Copper Beryllium Bourdon Tube Mechanism
- Mechanism: Never Goes Out of Calibration, Even with Hard Knocks
- Greatest Degree of Accuracy and Reliability
- Miflex 15 cm (6 in) 7/16-inch Threaded High Pressure Hose
- Certified According to EN 250
- Gauge Diameter: 52 mm (2 in)
- Weight: 210 g (7.4 oz)
- Readout: 0 to 360 bars (0 to 5000 psi)
- Readout Colour Coded:
Easy at a Glance Readability
Red Background from 0 to 50 bar< br />
White Background from 50 to 200 bar
Blue Background from 200 to 360 bar
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.
Order In Item:
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the Australian supplier, typically resulting in a 3-4 day delay.