Mark your position with the Mares XR Emergency Yellow SMB. Can inflate at the surface to attract attention, or be sent up as a surface marker buoy (SMB). And orange coloured SMB is used for normal operation, while a Yellow coloured SMB is used to signal an emergency.
Mares XR SMB Emergency Yellow Features
- 10 cm Wide, 1 m Long, 2.7 kg Lift
- Welded and double stitched
- Transparent window at the top for inserting wetnote messages or glow sticks
- Marked with Coast Guard approved SOLAS reflective tape
- One-way valve for LP connector or 1 breath inflation
- Stainless steel D-ring and bungee attached
- Over-pressure valve (OPV)
- Integrated pressure-relief valve, allowing them to be deployed from depth
- One-way valve for oral inflate or LP hose connection - easily inflated at depth
- Inflate at the surface to attract attention or at depth to send up as a surface marker
- Reflective tape on the top
- When deflated fits in a thigh pocket or backplate storage area
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.