The Mares XR Lift Bag 30kg is indispensable for various diving activities: from salvage to visibility, from extra buoyancy to a float in case of emergency! But also in various diving courses the use of a real lifting balloon is a performance requirement! The Dump Valve line is run down the length of the bag for easy and quick buoyancy control.
It's made with top quality materials and has been tested for maximum lift of up to 30 kg (80 lb). The bag is completely sealed which means air will never escape as it is not only welded but also double stitched for durability and strength. There is a dump valve on top and an inflate and deflate valve at the bottom. You can use this valve using oral inflate, or you can use your BCD low pressure hose attachment to inflate the lift bag.
There is a stainless D-Ring attachment point on the top of the bag and also one on the bottom for line. Bungee loop on the bottom lanyard wraps the buoy into a small size for easy stowage.
Mares XR Lift Bag 30kg / 80lb Features
- Welded and double stitched
- 30 kg (80 lb) lift capacity
- Available only in a safety-orange color easy to spot by surface or air traffic
- One-way valve for LP connector
- Stainless steel D-ring on top and Bottom and Bunge attached on the bottom
- Over-Pressure Valve(OPV) allows for precise adjustment during lift operations with long puller
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.