This lightweight Mares Dual Octopus second stage regulator is made of techno-polymer features an oversised silicone purge button so that the purge button is easy to push. All Mares second stages are a reliable downstream valve design and offer the unique patented Vortex Assisted Design (VAD) system. The air bypass tube conveys air to the mouthpiece creating a swirling vortex with a low-pressure area in the center that keeps the diaphragm down during inhalation, for very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths.
Furthermore, the compact and ergonomic exhaust tee ensures superior hydrodynamic performance and reduced exhalation resistance. The mouthpiece is made of soft hypoallergenic silicone: limiting jaw fatigue and offering a secure fit even after very long dives.
Mares developed the Superflex hose after many years of testing and research. The results achieved far surpassed the tests required by EN250. Hose is extremely light weight and exceptionally soft, guaranteeing the maximum freedom of movement and further reducing jaw fatigue. The regulator comes with a high visibility yellow Superflex hose that is a 3/8-inch threaded high flow hose and is 100 cm (39.4 inch) in length. The regulators total weight is 357 g (12.6 oz) with hose.
Mares Dual Octopus Second Stage Regulator Features
- Compact-Size Octopus with Stylish Design
- Strengthened by Technology to Give Steady, Natural and Effortless Breathing
- Lightweight Techno Polymer Housing
- Hi-Viz Yellow Purge Button and Hose
- Compact Exhaust Tee: Superior Hydrodynamic Performance and Reduced Exhalation Resistance
- Vortex Assist Design (V.A.D.) System
Air Bypass Tube Conveys Air to Mouthpiece Creating Swirling Vortex
Low-Pressure Area Center Keeps Diaphragm Down During Inhalation
Very Sensitive and Easy Breathing At-All-Depths
- Hose: 3/8-inch Thread High Flow Superflex, 100 cm (39.4 inch) long
- Bright Yellow Hose Surpassed Tests Required by EN250
- Soft Hypoallergenic Silicone Mouthpiece
- Dependable Downstream Valve Design
- Weight: 357 g (12.6 oz), with Hose
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.
Order In Item:
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the Australian supplier, typically resulting in a 3-4 day delay.