The Tovatec Fusion 400 LED Video and Dive Light is a small torch with all the big torch features. The big light features include adjustable beam angle of 12° to 100°, pressure safety valve, 4-way switch, and removable head all in a small package with a 400-lumen output. This light is a great backup or as your companion during the day to poke into holes or under a ledge.
The Tovatec Fusion 400 is a must for any diver. Accepts either 2 x AA alkaline batteries (not included), or lithium-ion rechargeable battery. Includes lanyard, rechargeable 14500 lithium-ion battery, charger, USB cable and padded case. The Tovatec Fusion 400 provides a maximum lumens output of 400. The light uses a lifetime CREE XM-LT6 LED lamp, and the light head slides to adjust beam angle from 12° to 100° degrees making it perfect for narrow beam tech diving to wide angle lighting for photography. The Tovatec Fusion 400 has a color temperature of 5700°K to 6900°K.
All Tovatec Fusion lights have a removable head for cleaning, or expanding your beam angle to 140°. With the head removed, it can also be used as an emergency candle strobe or deck light. Simply grip the vent holes on the lens then unscrew the top portion of the lens above your hand. The light is still waterproof without the focus lens attached.
Built to last from rugged aircraft grade aluminium housing that reduces weight and provides years of service and a rubberised grip for extra durability and long life. Light is equipped with a colour indication charge switch with 3 power levels (100% / 50% / 30%) and emergency strobe. The colour indicator switch was designed for the lithium-ion battery. Indications for alkaline batteries may not be precise.
Light provides a burn time of 1.25 hours at full power using the included rechargeable battery, and 5-hours with the 2 x AA alkaline batteries at full power. A pressure safety valve protects housing and operator in case of battery malfunction. The light measures (L x Dia.) 15 cm x 3.56 cm (5.9 in x 1.4 in), weighs 151 g (5.32 oz) without battery. Light has a depth rating of 100 metres (328 ft). Light comes with an owner's manual.
Tovatec Fusion 400 LED Video / Dive Light 400LM Features
- Small Light with All-the-Big Light Features
- Great Light for Drifting Along a Reef
- Beam Angle:
Adjust Beam Angle from 12° to 100°
12° Perfect for Narrow Beam Tech Diving
For Video Use Slide Lens to 100° Beam Angle
- Lamp: Lifetime CREE XM-LT6 LED
- Color Temperature: 5700°K to 6900°K
- Power Options:
2 x AA Alkaline Batteries (not included)
Rechargeable 14500 Lithium-Ion Battery (included)
- Includes: Charger and USB Cable
- Maximum Lumens Output: 400
- 3 Power Levels (100% / 50% / 30%) and Emergency Strobe
- Burn Times:
1.25-hours at Full Power (Lithium-Ion Battery)
5-hours 2 x AA Alkaline Batteries
- Built-In Pressure Safety Valve: Protects Housing & Operator
- Construction: Rugged Aircraft Grade Aluminium with Rubberised Grip
- Designed for Extra Durability and Long Life
- Removable Head for Cleaning or Expanding Beam Angle
- Beam Angle without Head: 140° for Use as Emergency Candle Strobe or Deck Light
- Dimensions: (L x Dia.) 15 cm x 3.56 cm (5.9 in x 1.4 in)
- Weight: 151 g (5.32 oz) without Battery
- Depth Rating: 100 metres (328 ft)
- Complete with Lanyard Padded Case and Owner's Manual