The Aqualung Pro HD is a wrap-around jacket with weight integration that is sure to appeal to a wide range of divers. It provides excellent value because it is so feature-rich for the price. Due to its advanced ResisteK material, it will hold up to the rigors of salt and chlorine and retain its good looks. Wherever you want to take it, it's ready to go.
Buoyancy compensator devices, or BCDs, are an important type of diving gear. They help divers maintain neutral buoyancy while exploring beneath the water's surface. Aqualung has innovated BCD product options to offer you safety and comfort wherever you choose to dive. Aqualung has designed jacket, back, and hybrid inflation BCD products for recreational and professional scuba divers alike. Each BCD incorporates Aqualung's innovative technologies to ensure you have everything you need for an enjoyable dive.
SureLock II Mechanical Weight Release System (patented) provides a safe, single-pull release. Inserting weight is as simple as insert and click. With SureLock, your weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the only way to release the weight is to pull on the handle. The Sure-Lock II Mechanical Weight Release System with 9 kg to 13.6 kg (20 lbs. to 30 lb) capacity depending on BC size. The Pro HD BCD also has fixed non-releasable weight pockets attached to the cylinder band with capacities of 4.5 kg (10 lb).
A proprietary backpack has a built in carrying handle and a traction pad to reduce tank slippage. The large, easy-to-access, utility pockets found on either side of the Pro HD have two-way zippers with zipper pulls. There is an attachment loop inside the left pocket. The waistband is adjustable in the back to accommodate a wide range of waist sizes.
The low profile flat valves reduce drag when moving through the water. Fixed pockets on the tank band increase weight capacity and help provide proper trim in the water. A scooped octo-pocket on the top, front of the right lobe makes it easy to stow and deploy an octopus. The octopus remains visible and accessible throughout the dive.
Some divers may find it useful to run their instruments behind the left pocket and out the scooped opening on the top, front of the lobe. A positioning strap allows you to set the Pro HD at your preferred height each time.
Knife attachment points are found on the left lobe which will accommodate many of the Aqualung knives. This location provides easy access to the knife. The Aqualung Pro HD BCD features 5 stainless steel D-rings for all of your accessories.
The Pro HD comes equipped with Aqualungs Power Line Inflator with an increased fill rate which is now, one of the highest air flows in the industry. The Power Line is an environmentally sealed unit for less maintenance, has integrated hose clips for attachment to the LP hose for a streamline and low profile. The inflator is equipped with a cable activated rapid exhaust at the top, simply pull down on lower unit to dump air. Right shoulder pull dump is easy to locate and use. Lower rear dump is useful for horizontal or head down orientation. Large pull bobs are easy to locate and grip with thick gloves. The chest strap can be adjusted for personal comfort.
The Aqualung Pro HD BC provides a lift capacity of 10.9 kg to 25 kg (24 lb to 55 lb) depending on size. BC comes with a low pressure 3/8-inch threaded hose, and an owner's manual.
Aqualung Pro HD BCD Features
- Wrap-Around Jacket Design
- Large, Easy to-Access Two-Way Zippered Utility Pockets
- Attachment Loop Inside Left Pocket
- Scooped Octo-Pocket for Easy Octopus Regulator Storage
- 5 Stainless Steel D-Rings for Accessories
- Sure-Lock II Mechanical Weight Release System:
- Easy to Load: Weight Pockets Align Themselves
- Just Insert-the-Pocket-Until-It "Clicks"
- Simple, Single-Pull Release
- Releasable Weight: 9 to 13.5 kg (20 to 30 lb) Capacity
- Non-Releasable Weight: 4.54 kg (10 lb)
- Knife Attachment Points Left Lobe
- Two Flat E-Valves:
- Right Shoulder and Lower Rear
- Reduce Drag and Keeps BCD Streamlined
- One-Way Design to Keep Water-Out
- Aqualungs Power Line Inflator:
- Increased Fill Rate
- One of the Highest Air Flows in the Industry
- Environmentally Sealed Unit, Less Maintenance
- Integrated-Hose Clips for Attachment of LP Hose
- Streamline and Low Profile
- Cable Activated Rapid Exhaust, Simply Pull-Down on Lower Unit to Dump Air
- Air Cell:
- Advanced ResisteK Material
- Resists Fading and Abrasion
- Hold Up to Rigors of Salt and Chlorine
- Retain its Good Looks
- Proprietary Backpack with Built-In Carrying Handle
- Waistband Adjustable in Back, Accommodate Wide Range of Waist Sizes
- Tank Positioning Strap: Allows You to Set BCD at Preferred Height
- Chest Strap Adjustable for Personal Comfort
- X-Small 10.9 kg (24 lb)
- Small 12.25 kg (27 lb)
- Medium 13.2 kg (29 lb)
- Medium-Large 15 kg (33 lb)
- Large 20 kg (44 lb)
- X-Large 25 kg (55 lb)
- 3/8-inch Threaded LP Hose
- Owner's Manual
Aqualung Pro HD BCD Size Chart - Metric
Available in sizes: XS, S, M, ML, L, XL
Over The Shoulder (OTS) measurement is taken by placing the measuring tape across either the right or left shoulder and reading the distance between the top of the waist line on the back to the top of the waist line in the front. Again, for this measurement in men the waistline is taken to be at the height of the belly button. When fitting the customer in his/her respective waist size and OTS range, inquire what thickness of wetsuit the BC is most likely to be worn with. Calculate about a 2-inch allowance for the waist measurements for thick, cold water suits.
International shipping: Not available.
Shipping within Australia: Email or call for prices.
Our standard freight fees do not apply.
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.
Order In Item:
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the manufacturer, typically resulting in a 3-4 day delay.