The Aqualung Dimension is a rear-inflation style BC that incorporates Aqualung's integrated Wrapture Harness System, providing amazing comfort and stability. The Dimension is made from durable, fade-resistant ResisteK material and features the patented SureLock II mechanical integrated weight system.
Wrapture Harness System. Using patented swivel shoulder buckles and a proprietary, ultra-thin back plate, the Wrapture prevents the BC from riding-up on the surface. Out of the water, the Wrapture keeps the cylinder close to your centre of gravity and transfers the weight to your hips allowing you to effortlessly stand up straight.
SureLock II Mechanical Weight Release System (patented) allows you to easily insert the weight pouch and an audible click lets you know the weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the weights can be released with a firm pull the handle.
High pressure (HP) hose routings through the back keep your entire kit low profile thus minimising drag. The low profile flat valves reduce drag when moving through the water. A bladder retraction system is used to pull in the sides of the bladder during deflation. This keeps unit streamlined and reduces drag.
Adjustable chest strap for personal comfort. A clever octo-pocket on the right lobe secures the octopus while keeping it accessible and visible throughout the dive.
Two large, easy-to-access utility pockets are found on either side of the Dimension. Easy-to-access knife attachment points on the left lobe accommodate many of the Aqualung knives.
Features 4 stainless-steel D-rings and 4 plastic D-rings (1 is located inside the left pocket) for all your accessories. Right shoulder pull dump provides an additional dumping option. Rolled neoprene neck collar for comfort. Non-releasable weight pockets on the back of the BC help the diver achieve proper positioning in the water. All sizes can hold up to 13.5 kg (30 lb) of lead weight with 9 kg (20 lb) releasable.
Buoyancy control is provided by the Powerline inflator mechanism. Powerline is the time-proven airway that has been powering Aqualung BCs over the years. From its over-molded lower unit and stylish hose to its cable activated rapid exhaust, what's not to like? Increased fill rate; now one of the highest air flows in the industry. Environmentally sealed unit for less maintenance. Integrated hose clips attach to the hose to lower profile and streamline gear. Cable activated rapid exhaust at the top, simply pull down on lower unit to dump air. Inflator includes dust cap cover for QD nipple. Inflator comes with a 3/8-inch threaded low pressure QD hose.
BCD provides 13.2 kg to 19 kg (29 lb to 42 lb) of lift. BC comes with an owner's manual.
Aqualung Dimension BCD Features
- Rear / Back Inflation BC
- Innovative Buoyancy Compensator
- Built with High Quality Materials with Comfort and Style in Mind
- Integrated Wrapture Harness System (Pat. Pending):
- Allows Diver to Stand-Up Straight in Total Comfort
- Cylinder Remains Perfectly Vertical and Pulled-in-Close
- Harness System, Utilises Specialised Back-Plate
- Valve Retention Strap and Swivel Shoulder Buckles
- Unsurpassed Comfort
- Hugs-the-Contours of the Body
- Superior Comfort and Stability
- Supports the Scuba Cylinder
- Prevents Ride-Up at the Surface
- Sure-Lock II Mechanical Weight Release System:
- Easy to Load: Weight Pockets Align Themselves
- Just Insert-the-Pocket Until-It Clicks
- Simple, Single-Pull Release
- Releasable Weight: 9 kg (20 lb) Capacity
- Non-Releasable Weight: 4.54 kg (10 lb)
- ResisteK Fabric
- Internal Urethane Lamination
- Aqualungs Power Line Inflator:
- Increased Fill Rate
- One of the Highest Air Flows in the Industry
- Environmentally Sealed Unit, Less Maintenance
- Integrated-Hose Clips for Attachment of LP Hose
- Streamline and Low Profile
- Cable Activated Rapid Exhaust, Simply Pull-Down on Lower Unit to Dump Air
- 3/8-inch Threaded Low Pressure Quick-Disconnect Hose
- Flat E-Valves:
- Streamlined-and-Effective Overpressure Relief/Dump Valve
- One-Way Design, Keeps Water Out
- Drop Down Side Zipper Pocket for Storage of Accessories
- 4 Angled Stainless-Steel, 4 Plastic D-Rings for Attachment of Accessories
- Strong Retractor Band Pull-in-the-Sides of Bladder to Streamline Profile
- Padded Torso Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- Adjustable Chest Strap with Vertical Adjustability
- Adjustable Waist Strap
- Strap System: Perform in Concert for Custom Fit
- Waist and Chest Straps Equipped with Squeeze-Style Quick-Release Buckles
- Ease of Donning and Doffing
- Adjustable Chest Strap for Comfort
- HP and LP Hose Routing Opening for Additional "Snag-Free Profile" Streamline Profile
- SM 13.3 kg (29 lb)
- MD/ML/LG/XL 19 kg (42 lb)
- Owner's Manual
Aqualung Dimension Size Chart - Metric
Avaliable in sizes: S, M, ML, L, XL
Over The Shoulder (OTS) measurement is taken by placing the measuring tape across either the right or left shoulder and reading the distance between the top of the waist line on the back to the top of the waist line in the front. Again, for this measurement in men the waistline is taken to be at the height of the belly button. When fitting the customer in his/her respective waist size and OTS range, inquire what thickness of wetsuit the BC is most likely to be worn with. Calculate about a 2-inch allowance for the waist measurements for thick, cold water suits.
International shipping: Not available.
Shipping within Australia: Email or call for prices.
Our standard freight fees do not apply.
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.
Order In Item:
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the manufacturer, typically resulting in a 3-4 day delay.