The two piece, 2 mm Cressi Tokugawa Skin Wetsuit is an excellent spearfishing and freediving wetsuit. It was designed by the Cressi Australia team, with the knowledge and help of the Italian Cressi family, based on the market leading Cressi Apnea wetsuit pattern. It was designed specifically for use in Australian waters as a perfect hard wearing spearfishing and pool training suit. The unique Tokugawa camouflage adapts to different water environments — from the blue waters of North Queensland, to the greener tones of Southern Western Australia. The suit's pattern provides ultimate camo for all environments.
The Cressi Tokugawa Skin 2mm wetsuit is a 2-piece suit, which includes high top pants and a jacket with built-in hood, only sold together.
These Cressi Tokugawa suits are focused on providing a new level of quality, features and fit with a classy and attractive appearance. The suits are fitted with an extended knee pad that covers and protects the suit and you — including shin reinforcement. This aids in increasing the life of your suit if you're kneeling on the ocean floor a lot when spearfishing. The Tokugawa is fitted with a high-density loading chest pad.
The Dura Stretch Nylon Lining delivers an amazing compromise between stretch, comfort and durability of the suit.
This wetsuit is named in honour of the Tokugawa shoganate — The Tokugawa shogunate was the last feudal Japanese military government, which existed between 1600 and 1868.
Cressi Tokugawa Skin Spearfishing Wetsuit - 2mm, 2Pce Mens Features
- 2-piece Suit — High top pants and a jacket with built-in hood
- Unique Tokugawa Camouflage — adapts to different water environments, from the blue waters of North Queensland, to the greener tones of Southern Western Australia, the suit's pattern provides ultimate camo for all environments.
- Cressi Anatomically Cut Pattern — the Cressi wetsuit patterns are so individual, and beautifully molded to fit the human body
- Extended Knee Pads — All suits are fitted with an extended knee pad that covers and protects the suit and you — including shin reinforcement, which can aid in increasing the life of your suit if you’re kneeling on the ocean floor a lot when spearfishing.
- Chest Pad — The Tokugawa is fitted with a high-density loading chest pad.
- Dura Stretch Nylon Lining — delivers an amazing compromise between stretch, comfort and durability of the suit
- Double Lining — No need for lubrication
Cressi Tokugawa Skin Men's Wetsuit Size Chart
Available in sizes 1 to 7.
How to measure
Chest: Place tape under arm and measure around the fullest part of your chest
Waist: Measure around your natural waistline
Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your bottom at the top of your leg
Height: Measure from the bottom of your feet to the top of your head
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the manufacturer upon request and typically shipped directly from them to you the same day thus resulting in no delay in delivery. However, if they are out of stock this item becomes a special international order, typically resulting in a 4 week delay.