The M-212 Tusa Freedom Ceos Mask with Clear Skirt is a low-profile, low volume, two window mask that features the newly developed and revolutionary Freedom Technology delivering superior fit, comfort and performance. The Ceos is one of the first next-generation TUSA masks offering this innovative new technology combined with superior design, build quality, materials and frame construction.
Great for Scuba Diving and Snorkelling. Our best selling mask for adults with petite to medium width faces.
In addition to Freedom Technology, the Tusa Freedom Ceos Mask features TUSA’s patented Quick-Adjust Buckle System, 3-D Anatomical Strap, and Round-Edge skirt technologies. It is also available in a Tusa Freedom Ceos PRO version (M-212S) with CrystalView optical glass lenses treated with a proprietary anti-reflective (A/R) and ultraviolet (U/V) coating.
Each person has a unique facial structure and every diver can potentially experience some level of discomfort or "pressure" while wearing a typical mask underwater. TUSA engineers wanted to solve these problems and spent several years analysing mask fit, facial bone structure and mouth movement. The result is Freedom Technology, a set of revolutionary new mask features delivering superior fit, comfort and increased performance.
Freedom Fit offers a superior fit and level of comfort by utilising three specific design features:
Dimpled Skirt: Key areas around the forehead and cheek bones have been designed with dimples which combine to increase the skirt's softness, flexibility and skin surface contact. This also greatly reduces leakage and enhances comfort.
Varied Silicone Thickness: A regulator or snorkel mouthpiece, when in use, can cause areas of the mouth and nose section to distort causing leakage and discomfort. Varied thicknesses of silicone in these key areas reduce leakage and provide a better fit.
Stability Ridges: As water pressure increases, a mask will compress inwards toward the face often causing further leakage or discomfort. Areas under the cheek bones have been reinforced with stability ridges to minimize this compression maintaining ideal skin surface contact.
Tusa Freedom Ceos Mask Clear Skirt Features
- Fits petite to medium adult faces
- Low profile, low-volume 2-window tear-drop design
- Equipped with Freedom Technology
- Skirt mounted Quick-Adjust Buckle System
- Round-edge skirt for maximum fit and comfort
- 3-D strap for ideal anatomical fit
- Accepts MC-7500 Corrective Lenses
- PRO Version (M-212S) with CrystalView AR/UV lenses
Tusa Freedom Ceos Mask Specifications
- Internal Volume: 11.0 ci / 180 cc
- Frame Dimension: 2.8 in x 6.2 in / 72 mm × 157 mm
- Fitting Dimension: 4.4 in x 5.1 in / 113 mm × 130 mm
- Weight: 6.5 oz / 184 g
Clear Skirt: Black (BK), Bright Pink (BP), Cobalt Blue (CBL), Fishtail Blue (FB), Fluro Yellow (FY), Light Blue and White (LBW), Pearlescent Pink and White (PPW), Ocean Green (OG), or Translucent (T) frame
This product is available with Corrective Lenses see Tusa Freedom Ceos with Corrective Lenses for the details.
A Tusa Freedom Ceos PRO version of this mask (M-212SQB) with CrystalView AR/UV is also available.
What We Think...
- Our best selling mask for small to medium width adult faces
- Has what we think is about the best, most supple and comfortable skirt of any mask on the market
- A great all-rounder for diving and snorkelling and tends to fit many face shapes and sizes
- Reliable, dependable, comfortable and built to last
- Low profile, so easy to clear
- Quick-Adjust Buckle System gives good adjustment
Order In Item:
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the supplier, typically resulting in a 1-2 day delay. As a SPECIAL ORDER item, we are UNABLE TO ACCEPT RETURNS, please take care when ordering this item.